@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory slowly realized Leo was watching him. The memories that haunted him began to slide away as he forced himself to regain control. You can’t lose it! You don’t know what he’ll do to you!
He looked up and instead of seeing the expression of cruelty he was so used to, Rory saw Leo’s eyes were gentle and perhaps concerned. When he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes, this rp has had a lot of odd stuff.
Just to make things clear, my villainess Jep may be referred to as a witch, but she is not. Rigere and Angere are, since they have corrupted themselves entirely, but those characters aren’t in this rp. Jep was born with the powers she uses, and Chase has almost the exact same powers, yet he is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Not otterpops. 😂 She just thought Alexander the Great was Alexander the Grape.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar watched Hugo stir his cup of tea, thinking absently about how cute he looked. He raised an eyebrow, and she came back to reality.
“I don’t understand why Alpha doesn’t like you. Sure, he doesn’t like anybody, but he usually warms up to people who’ve proven themselves not a threat.” She caught herself, nervously grabbing her…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Not sure. I’ll have to ask. The for the suggestion!
I think it’s been over a week at this point. I’d have to look back in our emails to know for sure.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
I think you meant to tag @rae ?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“The ruined yogurt lives on another day!” -my dad
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
I submitted my application twice, and asked through the contact page three times. Has he tried the contact page?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I complimented your drawing in my head a while ago when I first saw the notification snd kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it. XD
Anyway, those look great! Love that Seb has a moon over his head instead of a lightbulb and I can hear that drawing of mickey when I look at it
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay, so the first thing that’s going to hit her is the different language mixed with the crowdedness. It’s going to almost feel suffocating! She won’t be able to understand anyone, the streets are tight and narrow, the people drive recklessly, the sidewalks are also super small. there are tones of people on bikes.
Family. Okay.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You had a friend who had a similar problem, right?
-
Ruth started the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Hi. I have a friend (I forget his username) who is trying to join KP. He’s sent in his application three times, and he hasn’t gotten a word back. He tried emailing the address given if there are problems, but the email account doesn’t exist anymore.
I remember having to submit my join the forum thing twice before I got a reply, and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
just clarifying: Ellie sees him as a friend. Eddie’s just being a goof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
idk why, but the girls are really hard to write rn. I think i need a break and they need a new setting.
The Twins
Eddie saw the frog shaped clock hanging on the wall of the classroom and jumped.
“We’re late for kitchen duty! Sorry guys, gotta go. Bye Leo! Bye Rory! Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
She sprinted…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
Taking a break from KP for a while–enjoying the season I’m in. Will be back at some point in the future. Love y’all💜🤟🏻
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, I have no explanation for why he can talk yet lol. I just wanted a talking cat. Came up with these characters just a couple days ago.
cool, I had a sentient cat like that in one of my old stories. He couldn’t talk in English, but he could write, and that’s how he communicated.
That sounds like a fun character idea
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
ofc! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m so excited for you!! So glad that the whole process is going well!! <33
- Load More
