@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
as long as we’re “allowed” to RP out of the school then yeah no problem. we can go wherever Leo wants to take him! By all means, pull Rory out of school! It’s better for him. Lol
Sounds like a plan! Now that we’ve established that there are Agents on school grounds Leo can get his stuff and try to get out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
are you wanting Rory to make it out? I’m assuming not, because if he does where would he go? I’ll foil things for the moment, but not to badly. Then he still can get out if you really wanted him to. Forgive me for moving Leo again. 😬
Rory
For moment Roy just stared at Leo. His head was spinning and he was totally trying to put the pie…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Why?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you ladies so much!!! This info is super helpful and I’m sure I would have had to dig through too many articles to get it otherwise. 😖😂 I appreciate your help!! 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am repulsed by my writing 😭😭😭 ahhhh
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear about some crazy bill they are trying pas in congress and decide to take it to the extreme and create some really messed up world.
You know your a writer when you go to a party and spend the time leaning against the wall staring at people and listening to conversation rhythms and watching how many times…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
(Line is dark on this one.)
5.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
4.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
(I made the line the same color as the font)
3.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
2.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
(Yikes, I just realized I didn’t post the watermarked version! Yeek!)
Okay, how about this…….
1.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Oh, btw, did you see that Joe Sutphin also did Watership Down as a graphic novel?!?! We have several copies of that one too. He is such a good artist!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Yay!!! I think it fulfills two needs for us the readers if Stripe gets hugged. 1.) It’s super funny to see tough protective characters get hugged. 2.) I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m about ready to risk the claws to give him a hug myself. He needs it.
(Plus, he looks super soft and fluffy) 😛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha
“Um…how does this culture define kindness?”
“Wait, Alpha, do you have a crush?!” Nar was almost shaking with anticipation to his answer.
Alpha looked confused. “Crush? No! I’m not crushed, what makes you ask?”
“No, silly! A crush is…I was asking if you have a girl you like!”
Alpha’s expression changed to an unreadable…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here’s a drawing of Win I did yesterday. She’s also really tall and skinny, all elbows and knees. But she wears baggy clothes to kinda hide it.

Also, she likes bugs.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
maybe he could just dip one claw in the ink and use that to write? Or he could tap out Morse code lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Tell you what. One of you draw a picture of this and I will see if I can work it in somewhere.
You’re so mean.
I don’t draw dogs, or anything in the dog family if I can help it. It never looks right.
Whoa. There is nothing else in my book that causes it to stand out?!?
I hope you know I was joking.
It would be a killer…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I did a few more tries on the cover with fonts. How about these? They seem better!
And yes, I would put the numbers on the side. The series name and number feel to crammed on the top.
Okay, good. I’ll work off of the third one.
1.)

- Load More
