@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz & Reid
“…Now we can turn to conversation.”
Tenz looked up at her. “You’re a good cook! Omi never could cook like you!” Tenz smiled at Barnes, his legs swinging under the table. His shoes scraped against the stone.
Reid glanced worriedly back at the sleeping form by the fire.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
WAIT…did Fel just say what I think she did?! SHE DID! I seriously had to give it a second read!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Woah…
That was freaky…
I’ve never had that happen to me exactly, but I think I felt what Sebster Gangster felt. The shock, the confusion, the panic. If that’s what you want, you did good Whaley 🙂
I understand you get your drive from not sharing too much and making us go wild when you do share stuff but you really should post more stuff.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
A Seb scene and a cookie in one post?? You spoil me.
*nibbles on cookie while reading*
Your writing is so good. Sorry if you were looking for criticism but I can’t think of much. I’m not really sure what happened to Barnes? I’m thinking maybe Seb was stuck for a lot longer than he thought so she left at some point?
Anyway, I’ve…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Hello, you’re awake. I locked myself out of both my car and my apartment so I’m sitting in the trunk of my dad’s pickup with nothing to do until my parents get home lol. Wanna chat?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also random question, who’s your favorite Over The Garden Wall character? Mines either Beatrice or Wirt. (but Gregs good to!)
Hey! Another OTGW fan! Umm I can’t decide, really. I love them all. Greg is ridiculous and really funny, but I also love how geeky and socially awkward Wirt is.
My family is having an autumn party pr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
Felicity’s brain was short-circuiting. Did she really just say that? What was Lois thinking? It took her a moment to compute Maverick’s question.
“Oh, uh, Linmaus. Cool city. Bit crowded. You?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
…I have actually never had a smore so…I am learning with the charries XD
@theshadow @kielah-h @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Callyn
Evelyn slid a marshmallow on Callum’s stick for him, perfectly centering it. “It should cook evenly that way, right?”
Callum shrugged. “This…squishy white-thingy whatever it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Critiques needed, Needs Name in the forum Poetry Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@Andrew
can you tag people, I hate tagging.
Sure!
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @theducktator @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @the_lost-journal POEM!!!!!! ↑↑↑
-
Andrew replied to the topic Critiques needed, Needs Name in the forum Poetry Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae can you tag people, I hate tagging.
-
Andrew started the topic Critiques needed, Needs Name in the forum Poetry Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
I was supposed to write a story for a writing class and I had to use the words: apple, train, elephant, paper, and banjo. So I wrote a poem story. Here it is:
There once was a girl named Jojo
Who quite hated the banjo
But she danced about and didn’t shout it out
That it was her birthdayNow came to her was Elephant
Who doesn’t make a rampant
But…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @rae @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Joy
“Y’know, when I talk about eatin’ beetle grubs, they don’t feel and taste all that different from this. Just a lot less sugar,” remarked Sniper. Huntress whacked him. “Stop that. They’re gonna think you’re crazy.”
Joy nudged Stephen and gestured towards the two with her mar…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
*violently defenestrates Eric*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ayla
“Stop being so obvious,” whispered Mr. Crosshair. “If there are in fact guards or dragons or whatever, you yelling and waving that weapon is only going to alert them.”
I should have known that. Alerting a dragon would be cool, but I wasn’t at all sure about the guards.
“Stay quiet and wait for my signal,” he added.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ll write an rp for Callum and Fairy sometime soon. Not sure when cuz today I’m off to a regatta!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
You should watch Jonah! It’s my favorite. Or maybe Dave and the Giant Pickle, or King George and the Ducky. I’ve never seen Lord of the Beans, but if they ruined Aragorn, than I understand why you didn’t like it.
Not a week goes by at my co-op without someone singing Barbara Manatee.😁
-
Andrew replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Jitterz
Copy and paste from my story.
Jitterz was a rare species of squirrel called a Quiff-Redtail. His body was light brown, and he had a dark red tail. You might be wondering what the word “quiff” means. Well, it is defined as “a male hairstyle that looks like a wave”—very simple, you see.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You mean ‘allowed’.
No, they are aloud…. I’m kidding, yes “allowed”. I blame my dyslexia.
Yeah, take your time. No rush.
Also, you made me look up “defenestrate” and now I have a new favorite word!
It should be everyone’s favorite word.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Magical creatures are aloud.
You mean ‘allowed’.
I probably won’t join…unless I dust off my charries from the Land of Nutmag which no one on here has ever heard of before for a reason.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
bothered me that they didn’t have arms.
Don’t think about it too much. It’s supposed to be silly.
I CAN NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ARAGORN!!!!
Ahhh! Okay, Ruth, we get it, you like Aragorn. Like most people. lol
that and the silly songs Andrew starts singing in CC
Barbara Manatee (Manatee)
You are the one for me (one for me) - Load More

Oh my goodness I didn’t see you, hiiiiiiiiii
You didn’t get kidnapped by a random stranger, did you?
Pleeze survive, i don’t want natural selection to get you
I need to sleep now, but thx for wanting to talk anyway <3
I survived, thanks for worrying XD My parents finally arrived.
Yay 😁
Good night! <3