@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Andrew's profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
“I’ll try clearing the channel, but it may take a minute, and…” Alpha watched Silvia’s reaction to the body on the floor.
“I-I’m sorry, Silvia. I wasn’t thinking, I allowed my warrior side to take control.” Alpha shook, and the hand that held his shirt against his wound tightened its grip. “This shouldn’t have happened. Here, l…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Patrick, Starfish, and GG
The two knights open the door and the three looked at one another.
“I know you two! You little rascals! The last time I saw you two, you were chasing that young man into His forest.”
“Muhhuh?”
“No filthy mutt of an abomination! You are the work of the Devil! So, leave! And tell Lord Quackers that…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Granny Gallia
“I am Galliaxtrix Trumtrit, but you my call me Granny Gallia. I am a hermit and a druid of the Thunderwood Forests. These are my little friends,” she points to the two squirrels on her back, “This is Al, and this is Jit.” The two squirrels climbed up GG’s tall staff to the top. Then they jumped down onto Ruth,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m glad it does.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I like your picture!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! It comes with practice. lol. Plus, I know the waltz they are dancing. (which, btw, it is a beautiful one!!!)
I can send you a video of my “models” preforming it if you want. I watched the video on repeat while drawing it so I had an idea of the motions happening directly before and after.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yup, no family at all.
Yes.
I’m glad that makes sense.
Ah, well that is the danger. Yes, they are one of the last remaining families. In fact, their dad and mom were the last couple married before the government shut everything down real hard.
Jonas and Ethan are not brother’s by blood. They were assigned to John…[Read more]
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
It is squirrel awareness month. Be aware that squirrels are vulnerable creatures, say nice things about them and don’t be a squirrelist.
-
Vulnerable???? Those thieves, stealing and eating the food of poor hungry little birds? I had to put a baffle on my feeders to keep those furry monsters from eating all the seed in two days.😩
-
Hey! Don’t be squirrelist. How do you, you squirrelist. Everyone hates squirrelists. I’m going to cancel you, you and your kingdom of ducks. You know what, squirrels are 1000 times better than ducks.
-
You do realize how your reply to Ducktator can be taken totally wrong, right Andrew?
-
Too late!
-
-
One does not cancel Her Imperial Majesty, The Ducktator, Supreme Ruler of All Ducks, and Enemy of All Who Eat Duck! If you dare try, we shall flatten you and your inferior squirrel army with the fury of a million rabid steamrollers! Beware, oh Squirrel Leader! My army, complete with the newest technology, can find anyone, anywhere. You will not…[Read more]
-
I do dare say, that you are quiet amusing. You talk about steamrollers and trying to track us as if we can’t climb trees. And I would like to see a duck sit on a branch of a tree and stay for a reasonable time. Even if they do manage to stay there, my squirrels would make light work of the duck. I, Emperor Mandrew Maxwell McLaurin, Archduke of All…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Andrew replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
They are in every other aspect besides age exactly like regular animals (like in Green Ember). This okay?
Yes, it’s fine. Just not that there may be some animals that do not walk on their hind legs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yup, he sure does.
Rory
Rory clapped his hand over his ear, startled by the sound of voices. He realized he was still wearing an ear piece and breathed a sigh of relief. For a moment he thought he’d literally lost it.
“Look, Anole can’t spot Skink.”
“What?” exclaimed Leo.
Rory jumped and turned toward him.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Granny Gallia
An old hermit who has lived in the woods for, uh, God only knows how long. She is hunched over, using a staff to walk. Her clothes are ragged but in many layers. She always seems to be cold. She wears something similar to a beanie on her head. She is very old, though very sweet. She can always be seen with a squirrel or two on her…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
So what is the government specifically banning? Christian marriage? If so, why not just ban Christians?
Lol. They did.
The government isn’t okay with any relationship at all. The people are divided up into houses and the people living in your house are your fellow occupants. Then the government places children born by regulation into…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, thanks!! 😊🤣
It for real looks like either me or my mom, it’s so weirrrddd! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, reproduction is allowed, but only through government selection.
Yes, I do have that under control.
If you define marriage as a promise to stay together, Ethan could still make a promise to his girl in front of his church, and it would be a marriage in the eyes of God. The government wouldn’t care about that. It might be t…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I love it!!!!
They all look so awesome!! Wolfgang’s pic looks like one of my charries actually!
And….. why does the reference pic for Esther actually look a little bit like me…? 😳🫢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I feel like most of what you just said doesn’t really have much to do with the story………
What makes you think this is America?
Who said it was?
I sure didn’t.
The people of this country don’t have a choice. It’s do what the government says, or die.
Why would everyone give up as a group on heterosexuality?
It wasn’t so…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m gonna kill you.
Lol.
I guess I’m just getting a taste of my own medicine.
*sighs*
btw, can you send me the link to your Pintrest account? I can’t find it anywhere.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
*discreetly offers tissues*
- Load More
