@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks so much!
Also, purely curiosity, what color is the name Sara to you? Or Cole?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Imagine if there was a pink fire. A combination of glowing orange and pale translucent pink. That’s what I associate hope with. :]Â
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
Thank you so much for answering all the questions! I will probably have more once I start writing. 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
That’s long! 😅 Well great, that means you’re an expert xD
Can you imagine what a short film abot it would look like? 😄
That would be SO cool… and trippy 😂
Wow. Thank you so much—that was really cool to read.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s slow going though. I’m real sick so I can’t really do any work. I did finish the front cover of OLH and it looks really good, I have it on my wall as a poster right now. I really just make fanart right now because it’s fun and doesn’t feel like work, but I still do some writing and worldbuilding for my comics every now and then : D
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Well then, keep an eye out on November 1st for the next part of the saga!
I’m so glad that you’re glad I’m continuing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh.
Well……..
It’s not much of a challenge without other contestants………
@mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h @loopylin
Any of y’all planning on doing this one?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“ADHD stands for Attention Deficit-Hey Donuts!” -kid at co-op
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Is anyone else doing this, or is it just me?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! Yes, that’s why I love it so much!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
If you have time, I would LOVE to hear examples. Like, describing the things you see/feel/hear and what happens when you do.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, how did I not know that before?? I am so glad though. (You may be bombarded with questions in the near future. ;))
I don’t know some of those, but I will definitely be googling them asap. I’m not sure what the proper names are for all of hers, (this is still kind of an early stage of development haha) but she see…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay! You got it!!! OH I LOVE that quote. I literally almost just changed mine to that quote a second ago, but then went with the one I have right now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s a short story war (contest) to the death (literary speaking) lololol.
You write a short story about the prompt given. (This time it was Tell the story of a scar.)
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as the flow of the story is clear to people who haven’t read your WIP.
Then y…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle's profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, I know how to do that.
Step 1
Click on your own profile. (you can click on your picture on this forum and It’ll go there.) This should take you to where you have your background set up and can manage your account.
Step 2
There should be a list of green words just below your background (Activity, Profile, Notifications, Friends,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds really fun! I will see if I can whip up something 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is great!! I love this!
I’ll tag a few more people in case they’re interested.
@koshka @power @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
(Look up there at Whaley’s post)
- Load More
