@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Like I said, my mind was in a weird place. Specifically in the place of a reader snacking on some yogurt-covered pretzels.
Ew.
Honestly, I have always found those things rather nasty. They taste like artificial sweetener. Or at least the ones I’ve had always do.
You can post every couple of days. I can go over a couple of…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, I’m definitely praying for the election.
Thankful our God is sovereign and in control, no matter what ✨
I’ve found A Mighty Fortress a good song for today, precisely because of that. Delete the space at the beginning of the link.
h ttps://hymnary.org/text/a_mighty_fortress_is_our_god_a_bulwark
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Look, if anyone picks up the series at book two, they deserve to be confused. *shrug*
If there’s any recap I’ll put a little in the Blurb on the back. But otherwise, what’s here is what they get.
Good Grief! Book two for nine year olds! NO WAY! It is so dark!
I’m a little torn. I think most of the conversation you have i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, thank you so much for this!
Yes, that’s exactly what I’m trying to do, and I’m so glad you can see that! Makes me so happy!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi! Back with a few more questions! 🫣
Have you heard of projects/associators? It basically is the difference between actually seeing words/symbols in the color or just associating it with that color in your mind’s eye. Do words really change color for you when you read them, or do you read it in black ink but see it in your head as…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“We need to… hide somewhere…” Marcel panted, pulling Sara forward.
She glanced around and saw an abandoned-looking alley. “What about there?”
@everyone else If our characters are going to meet up, maybe now would be a good place to do it?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m fine with it, but Baron is gonna lose his mind if you do that. lol
Oh you have no idea. Not only is it storming which increases his power, he’s also gonna have to go into fight mode.
I’m good with it
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Please pray for the election today 🙏 Thankful our God is sovereign and in control, no matter what ✨I’ll be praying with some other online friends at 4pm EST if anyone wants to join us. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Felicity—Edge of ElderstrandFelicity filed whatever Marcel had just done under “figure out later” along with however she had gotten here in the first place. Her goal now was to avoid getting soaked. As she looked around, she saw that the streets were completely empty and every window was dark. It wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Dante
Suddenly, Dante remembered why he was talking to these two in the first place. He had planted the evidence and the boy was looking at him suspiciously. There was no reason to stick around.
“Well, nice talking to you. Gotta go now. I’ve got, uhh… homework.” With that, he sprinted off.
He found the rest of the Society waiting…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have the worst timing for rps sorry guys
@whalekeeper @hybridlore @jonas
Felicity— idk I’m confused. She’s with Ellis Sara and Marcel
Felicity shoved her hat back on and glared at the sky. “I have some money. Let’s find an entrance quick.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ben Gunn, Flare – Baron (Brutus), Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
“How about, no.” Ben did not want to have to fight with more guards, “We should go out of the city, and stay out there for the night.”
Flare nodded with approval.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Forgot to tag you in my RP above
- Load More
