@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @hybridlore @raxforge
Felicity—Group 1, ElderstrandÂ
Felicity shot a glare at the guy who had just brought everyone to the roof. He was currently lying down, exhausted, and right within kicking range. Felicity did not like being pulled from a fight before she could finish it.
“What? So we’r…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
because girls think stuff is gross that guys think is funny
Oh…that honestly makes sense.
I’ll give you my thoughts when I give it to everyone else, but I think you’ll be surprised. I’m a farm girl, I’ve seen some gross things.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore @raxforge
Baron(Brutus)—With Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus nodded, even though he knew the strain on him would probably temporarily cripple him.
He lifted Leon from where he lay on the other rooftop first, bringing him back over to their group. He was still out cold, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I want that soooo bad.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Would it work like Narnia, you go in, you spend some time there and when you come back, and no time has been lost, when you could’ve spent a lifetime reading books.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
The secret door would look like a wardrobe.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wish this forum wasn’t mostly girls
Uh…okay. Out of the blue but okay. I don’t understand how that relates to your story but okay.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Copy pasting tags has always worked fine for me. You just need to make sure they’re spaced out properly
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @anyone-else
If y’all would like to read some of my most recent writing, and bc I’m mostly keeping Book #2 and Book #3 underwraps😏 I have a forum titled 💚1600s fic💚 that has an MCU 1600s AU fanfic: currently 4 chapters are up and I hope to…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, usually I do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Amen to the last one!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I might not be a veteran KPer, but most KPer’s who at least were around for Character Party often don’t Copy paste tags as far as I know. Back whenever it was, sometimes when you copy pasted tags, they wouldn’t be valid and wouldn’t work. It was a hit or miss tactic.
I’ve had the same problem.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ever since I got here, I’ve copied and pasted ever tag I’ve ever done. So, in your experience, do you get tagged when I do that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
Sometimes I forget that you’re relatively new to KP, XD. It feels like you’ve been here as long as I have most of the time.
I might not be a veteran KPer, but most KPer’s who at least were around for Character P…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol.
Take your time!
BUT HURRY UP!!!!
hahaha! Couldn’t help it.Honestly though, take your time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like revealing something about Baron’s back story today…
And saving Marcel too…
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstramd edge
Little dots of sparkling gems set in a dark vastness. Silver sphere hung on nothing in the sky. Soft blades of short grass under…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Stars! I’m not even kidding you, I have 78 notifications mostly from you guys on here. XD.
Poor Jonas. What does his notif box look like with Adventure RP?!
I’m happy that you all are enjoying yourselves, so keep it up, I just wanted to share that with you so we can all have a good laugh and you can understand why I might not reply to stuff r…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @everyone else
Sorry, I should have posted this earlier, I forgot.
The formatting is bad but it better on my docs I promise
Once, there was a boy named Tim who was nine years of age. Tim was a good lad, always kind, and observant as well. Tim lived in a small cottage in the woods. With his family lived his grandparents. Now, Tim had…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
UGH!
That is sick!
There is no way that’s winning.
ugh, ugh, ugh!
Okay, I do have to admit I was laughing my head off, but man that was so sick. (and I mean that the bad way.)
Remind me to never read your stuff again.
Okay, I guess it wasn’t all that bad.
but good grief.
- Load More

ooh! I’ll check that out, I remember your posting some chapters in the fanfic forum!
Thank’s Freedom! I’ll take a look!
(I’m actually glad you’re keeping it under, because I’m really excited to be surprised.)