@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, yes, Friedrich is from TCWM
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Everyone knows Flint. Everyone in that town knows everyone. It’s a very funny movie. You should watch it. We watched it one night when we were moving house. We had been working since sunup and it was close to twelve. Everyone had been in tears once that day, all the packing tape was gone, and dad was like, “Okay, I’m ordering pizza and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
liberty!!! I’ve been waiting all morning for your email. I love to talk people silly with this sort of thing, and no one else really likes to listen. lol.
Okay, the word count is…….
Fateful Night–> 90,923
The Choices We Made–> 888,823
Oh that’s so cool that you have your sister to help you!! No, I haven’t heard of InD…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We need a “pin post” option.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That definitely makes sense. When there’s one big group, it’s kind of hard to RP. I’m up for it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know right! To bad you didn’t post it at the beginning.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle Haha I use my phone a good amount of the time. 🤪 It does take some getting used to.
Lolol, that should be the official video of the forum. 😆
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, you won’t be getting any more of Friedrich. That book has been published, and I wrote that scene because I was thinking of Friedrich. If you want to read more you have to buy it.
You might get a little of other things though.
Um. Yes I would. That’s what I’m doing on here. I’m pelting y’all with snowballs and I don’t even know…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @loopylin @theshadow @keilah-h @rae @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @theducktator @esther-c @liberty
Is it bad that this scene came to mind and I smiled with evil glee?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
anyone eating the brown banana is crazy!! There is only one proper banana, and that is the banana between “almost there” and “ripe”
It’s yellow with streaks of green.
that is the only good banana
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s the most productive I’ve been with writing since Whaley posted her plank challenge thing. Kinda embarrassing how dependent I am on external motivation, lol
There no snow yet where I live, so, uhhhhhhh
*grabs two of my plushies*
@liberty 💨🧸 @mineralizedwritings 💨🧸
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*“Love it” referring to your writing, not being sad
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Well now I’m sad too lol. Love it though
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
my company name is Wild Horse Publishing. I did it because that was always the name we used since I was tiny when my brothers and I made movies or pretended to sell books. ☺️
I can send you the info page from the back of one of the books if you’re interested in the company.
I have not been to a convention. I haven’t found any near me…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty I think Ellette meant to tag you for her answer ☝️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
it’s kinda our Thanksgiving/Christmas vacation. I’m actually in the car on the way back right now.
lol. Everyone asks for word count, and I never know. I measure books by pages when I read, so I naturally do the same for writing. Let me get back to you on that tomorrow when I can look it up on my laptop.
i edited the book until I l…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I eat yellow bananas with brown spots, but several of my siblings prefer them greener, so I often write my name on them so they aren’t gone before they ripen.
- Load More
