@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
, I have thought of a NEW idea that seems like a lot of fun! If anyone is interested I will tell them!
I’m interested….
CONGRATS!!!!  (Idk why, its kind obv tho… I always thought you guys would just be friends… not a couple! lol)
Actually…Andrew officially joined KP five days before be admitted he had a crush on me..…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
Flare looked confused, “Isn’t that your name? I could’ve sworn it was. Though I guess the spell has been wrong before.” Flare looked like he was pondering.
“Why the heck would it matter if we know your name or not… uuuuuuugh, o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge @jonas @loopylin @ellette-giselle @grcr @hybridlore @whalekeeper
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1
Brutus froze in his tracks as Flare used his true name. “Wh-what did you just c-call me?” Brutus went as blank as a sheet, almost as if he was going to pass out.
I have no preference of where exactly Jenna goes
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The writer is sitting on his chair. What should I write? His question doesn’t give him answers, he just wants to write something. He wants to write something meaningful, lovely, true, and, above all, bring glory to his maker. Well, I guess this can be a start. The writer puts his pen on a piece of paper, “God is good, lovely, and tr…
-
Andrew replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, thx! Sorry, I’m a little slow when it comes to slang and stuff.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
“We’ll stick with you Baron,” Flare put his hand on his shoulder.
Ben raised his head from his half-sleep, “Who are we sticking with?”
“Baron.”
“Who?”
Flare pointed at Baron, a little frustrated, “This guy!”
“Oh, okay, I’ll b…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the-lost_journal @theducktator
Thank you!
Do you guys have a name?
If you can’t tell be the signature at the below 🔽, our name is Anduth.
-
Andrew replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Define WIP and MC for… um… @rae, cuz she probably doesn’t know what they mean (I’m just asking cuz I actually don’t know)
-
freedom replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
the 20s really marked the beginning of people turning away from traditional values, something the USA tried to go back to in the 50s before all fell apart in the 60s…and we’ve just gone downhill from there🤷🏻♀️
Better in some ways, a whole lot worse in others.
-
freedom replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
Hiiii 👋🏻 So, I will first say that a lot of my research has been sporadic or else focused on a single specific topic, so I honestly don’t remember a lot of sources I used for a lot of research by this point XD
And most of my research is focused on WW2😅
But each of the decades were really marked by specific things:
The 1910s was…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I love that idea too!! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
It really depends. Does each MC have their own POV? How long is the series, and what genre is it? Typically a long, multi-book series will have plenty of characters, while a standalone may only have room for a few. (However, Gordon Korman is a big exception to this rule. He writes mostly standalone contemporary MG fiction, but he…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
In my current WIP, I have 6 MCs right now, but I want to add another one or two. In another one, I have 11, though that one may change. Is this too many? When does the amount of main characters become too many to keep track of?
@whalekeeper @rae @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @raxforge @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @ellette-giselle…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper I love that!!! <3
ACK
HEY!!!
how dare you.
ok, fine.
another bit of a scene for Book #3 (almost 200 words😜)
A door slammed open.
“You are either insanely brave or hilariously stupid, Herr Wagner. But given your insolence, I suppose I can see what information I may yet gather out of you. Fisher, return L…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle (*hands you tissues*) @liberty
YESSS I WANNA WATCH BONHOEFFER SO BAD😭😭😭
And yes, Liberty, I have written 2 novels with Leon/Riker as the MCs. The Broken and Redeemed Trilogy is solely theirs.
Book 1 is out already and has been published since July this year, and the 2nd one will (HOPEFULLY…we’ll just have to see😅) be released…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
So, this is technically a hair tutorial, but it has quite a bit of history as well. Delete the space after the h.
h ttps://historyboots.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/beyond-the-bob-1920s-hairstyles-for-the-rapunzels-among-us/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I know!! It’s so perfect for her!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re gonna make me cry!! I’m so happy you found out about this WIP!
yes!! A girl after my own heart! lol. I am German, so this is really close to me.
oh my goodness!! That is one of my dreams!! I want to track ww2 across Europe!!!
YES!! I’m just waiting for it to come out!!!
Freed-and-redeemed, are you watch…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Caught up on my snowballs!
Nowwww….
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @godlyfantasy12 Â SNOWBALLLSSSSS!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m an American history nerd, but I can’t think of anything that sounds dense and academic right now, except for the Ken Burns dust bowl documentary.
- Load More
