@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Kefa, I’m sorry if this offends you, but I wanted to let you know that we don’t use language like that on KP, even if you don’t spell it out all the way, the implication isn’t good.
I hope you understand.
Also, I’m glad to see you back and I’ve been enjoying your story!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know what it feels like to watched a beloved side character die. *sob*
Also, I know who your said character is………..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes! I will!
is he the brother of Maria?
Yes, he is! Good job!
If he’s Jewish…then is he an adopted brother?
No.
Look at Maria’s board again.
(Top left)
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
My orange tabby cat named Hobbes is purring on my lap as I type. He’s so cute!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin
In the mood for a Chase snippet?
Snap. The tiny sound caught Chase’s attention. He turned, pulling the brim of his ranger hat down so that it blocked his eyes from view. “Come out.”
Kat, knowing she was caught, slowly rose from her poise in the brush. “Hi, Chase,” She greeted him sheepishly.
“W-what do you th-t…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The writer sat back in his chair and sighed. That’s a start, but where to go from there? He scratched his head. After contemplating for a little while, he took up his pen again. “God’s love is great and wonderful, it saves the soul of everyone who believes. This is a story about one who felt that love, the greatest, deepest love. Our main…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
grrrrr.
The closer they got to the water, the tighter Marta held to Josef’s hand. “What’s that sound?” she asked, anxiously.
“It’s the waves on the shore,” Josef replied. He led her closer just as a large wave crashed into the sand.
The water swirled around Marta’s legs, and she let out a scream,…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ugh.
Back to the drawing board.
Rory
(good grief, *takes me two tries to spell my character’s name right!* It was a crazy night.)
Rory balanced on the windowsill and looked down at Leo.
It was a far drop.
He chewed on his lower lip. Well, at least if I fall and die it will be quick.
Maybe.
Rory let out a slow breath and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I LOVE that!
It’s so pretty, and the girl is haunting in that story way.
That’s how I’ve written a few books, is by reading some paper or seeing a picture…..
I did that with the Choices we made. I saw a picture of a couple, and all at once the story just came to life.
My brother’s an introvert, too! A…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll think I’ll add Jenny with Baron.
XD
@loopy @Andrew
Baron (Brutus)—with Felicity’s band, Elderstrand
As Brutus lept to another rooftop, his peripheral vision caught movement. He slightly slowed, seeing a braid and the edge of a tan skirt as someone tried to hide behind a corner. He halted, before leaping down…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Read the first post on this topic so that you can get the rules.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for the help everyone! I really liked Helen so I went with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ack, used your old tag @freed_and_redeemed
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*grabs your foot and yanks you to the ground* REVENGE! ⚪️💨 x 8
Here’s your five hundred words
The train platform was busy and crowded, the air buzzing with activity. People pushed and shouted. Trains whistled impatiently. But none of this bothered Felicity. Being Skadian, she was almost a head taller than everyone else in the c…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🥳🥳🥳!!!
To be sung to the tune of Up on the Housetop:
🎵Up at Nicaea, the bishops pause, Arius and Santa Claus, One claims a time when the Son was not, one says that’s a heretical thought. Ho ho ho, who’s gonna go, ho ho ho, who’s gonna go, Off with a right hook, good Saint Nick, down goes the dirty heret…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Betty, Skye, Jennifer/Jenny, Wendy, Geraldine, Daisy, Penelope, Gwen?
- Load More


You have a cat named Hobbes? Awwwww 🥺
I love cats, but I don’t think I could even own one. (except maybe a Maine coon cat…)
Yeah, Hobbes was the kitten of a stray that we took in to raise him and make him friendly. We were going to give him to someone as a pet but now we can’t bare to let the sweetheart go.
I love cats and I have 8 lol
You named your orange cat Hobbes? That’s amazing!!!!
yeah, it just kinda fit