@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I personally like Baron and am totally tracking his every move! Leon is very militaristic, and he sees Baron as someone who should not be involved in a fighting team when he’s pretty emotionally on the edge. He’s someone who could compromise their safety should he go off the deep end.
You know what I mean?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to be friends, I just really don’t have time for this right now!
I’m sorry!
I’ll keep this window open and see if I have time for it later on. I just have a lot going on with school, holidays, etc.
I’m sorry if it feels like I’m always going after you. I don’t feel like I’m “going after you” anymore then I do to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe ok I’ll stop pouting
@ellette-giselle How ‘bout we don’t make a competition out of who can traumatize their charries the most XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, now it’s a challenge. Post what you wrote, and I can almost certainly top it.
Ganging up on me are you?
Josef shook his head, bitter tears stinging his eyes. “Why Lord? Why is this happening to us? Will you really leave Rosemarie a widow? Will you leave Ernst and Marta fatherless? Oh Lord, t…
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The rules are on the first page! <3 :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Prayers for my brother please! In the course of two basketball games he’s jammed two fingers and twisted an ankle (he still can’t put a lot of pressure on it). Pray that he heals quickly and doesn’t have to sit out of the games for too long!
-
Andrew changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper :(((((
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also I don’t understand how you people write so fast. Getting myself to sit down and completely write out what’s in my head is like trying to make almond milk by squeezing the almonds with my bare hands.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Throwing all those at once was immensely satisfying. Felt like that scene from Elf. Also I love reading everything that yall are writing
It’s a whole lot of adorable nothing. I’m fascinated. If you publish it, I’ll buy it. 🙂
Aw thanks 🩷 Glad you like it.
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait how?
You mentioned in Fantasy/Modern School AU RP that Alpha needed an emotional support dog. Don’t worry, Alpha will be getting some puppies but Nahim gets Bear 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle
Thanks.
@highscribe
Is the Protection Squad still watching me?
Don’t ask why I’m asking
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, I sent you an email. Did you get it?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle also with the email question you asked, the one you have will totally work
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok, calm down😂, he’s the main villain of a ww2 WIP and is thus a N*zi
@ellette-giselle mmm idk. I don’t think you do know what SC this is👀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
LOVE IT!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you.
Here’s a scene to cheer you up 🙂
Nahim was quiet when he was in the barracks after the loss of Caspian. Much of his time was spent more in the training pods, or in the ship’s gardens. Alone. Not even Mandin kept him company. When it came time to call his therapist, he was cold, and almost c…
- Load More
