@keilah-h
Active 4 hours, 12 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What! No!!! Must read books! I must have them all for me!!! *distant sobbing*
Girl, the Mark Rober video
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t help it. I was thinking about it when I started trucking people, and so I had to make one for myself.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, shall I send it before I finish or after? It’s a school paper, not a story, btw. (I wasn’t sure if you knew that.)
It was something i made with canva. lol.
basically, you all snowballed me, so then I snowball machine-gunned you.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Except I don’t even know what to write 😂😂😂
I think Leon and Riker are on vacation enjoying a fireplace and some hot cocoa right now and I think I’m just gonna let them enjoy that for now XXXD
@koshka can I join you??? I feel attacked😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
hahahaha!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty  @elishavet-pidyon    @freed_and_redeemed    @loopylin     @theshadow     @koshka     @whalekeeper   @rae    @keilah-h     @highscribeofaetherium     @raxforge     @power    @linus-smallprint   @Anyone-else-who-might-complain-because-I-trucked-them
This is how my story on this forum goes.
It is a very sad beginning. &#…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmmm. I always believe it’s best to give leadership rolls and protector rolls to men, but there are times when a woman does need to step in. I have no problem with a woman defending herself or others. However, running into battle, leading armies, leading campaigns, leading missions, I don’t think that is a woman’s proper place.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I could send it to you if you want, but I’m not quiet done with it. I have until the end of the week to finish.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I did them this morning. Took about thirty minutes because it was for school.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmmm….. 2 x 20 = 40…….
@elishavet-pidyon SNOWBALL!!! 20x!!!!!!!!
@freed_and_redeemed SNOWBALLL!!! 20x!!!!
hehe. Now I’ll get some good reading out of this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I wrote my twenty balls, but it’s a controversial topic and I don’t feel like blowing up KP, so I’ll refrain from posting.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My dolls always had to live out my books.
It was tragic.
I acted out the entire Narnia series with my dolls once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, like Elishavet said, seeing his pain and brokeness coupled with his kids is amazing. It’s a wonderful board! I love it!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you liked it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
You should! It’s soooo good!
- Load More
