@keilah-h
Active 2 hours, 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love all of these ideas thank you!
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
No, she’s like 9 or 11ish. She was an unplanned kid, so that’s why there’s a big age gap between her and Lois.Your idea totally works.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator That’s some good advice right there
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When in doubt, blow something up, preferably something important. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Didn’t want to make a new topic, so this seemed like the most fitting place for this.
I’m a bit stuck with my story rn and I just need some filler or something. So does anyone have ideas for things my characters could do/trouble they could get into? It could be as ridiculous or mundane as you want, I don’t care. Any idea is a good idea right…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
So, if Santa lives at the North Pole, and Flat Earthers believe that the earth is flat and therefore there is no North Pole, where would Santa live? The moon? Or is that just a lamp?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
aw that’s sweet. I’ve only known one of my grandparents decently and she’s starting to forget stuff (Just called me my sis’s name for the first time last week 😭) but she’s gotten more relatable as she declines which is not what I expected. She didn’t connect well with people when my mom was younger, but she’s become more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m referring to the women in battle thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I doubt Rory’s going back to school. I don’t know how I’d RP school life after this. 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance.
Hopefully anything I said was helpful!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory followed Leo to where bench sat under an awning. They sat down, Quincy still tightly snuggled in Rory’s arms. He was asleep. His mouth was up against Rory’s collar and the fabric was wet.
Silvia looked like she was almost asleep, her shoulders drooping and her hands limp in her lap. Rory let his head and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory hefted Quincey higher and wiped sweat from his forehead with his shoulder. Quincey was getting heavy, but there was no way Rory was about to tell Leo that. She merging in him desperately clung to the boy, the one person he had ever met who was weaker and more vulnerable than he was. He had never had to protect something, and it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Is that a threat?
I love threats!!!!
Yes, she is a lot of fun.
Much better
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
This is getting very interesting! I wonder what shenanigans will follow now they’re all together, yet I’m worried about who is getting struck next.
I’m so glad it’s interesting!
I think by now I’m in the safe zone of not having a dark-haired Aaron instead of a Joseph. With the differences in ploit between the two books, I thi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
This was the Bible study mentioned in the section right before.
Trying to remember who William and Rose are. Was Rose William’s wife?
No, no, Will was the fellow Joseph was talking to in the inn who was also working to provide a home for his fiance.
Is that what William was supposed to say?
No. I tried to different r…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Because he totally is on my side in this because he is a person who is on my side because he is on my side because he likes my side because he’s totally on my side.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
“How can we be praying for each other?” Joseph asked as the small group sat about the living room, open Bibles on their laps.
“Rose is ill,” William said.
Joseph glanced at the empty chair beside the young man and gave him an encouraging smile.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
No problem. I have another collage friend who was attacked by a final too.
(They must be like Alcatraz’s Kittens.)
But the good news is that I don’t have any more school until January!

If you were writing something more witty, that would totally work.
Yes, but I’m not a witty writer. That’s your field.
- Load More



Flat Earthers don’t seem like the type to believe in Santa lol.