@keilah-h
Active 9 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Also, does she have a widow’s peak?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Does Feather have straight or slightly curly hair?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! I really loved the feeling it gave, ya know. Like you can almost feel the gravity of the situation by looking at it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, here is one that I did about a year ago.I really like the expression though!
This is Peter and Emma. Emma is pleading for her brother’s life from an evil war-lord who has just stormed into their home. Peter tried to fight him to protect his sister, but was wounded.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
I just realized I haven’t tagged y’all on the last sections I posted. So, they’re up above. 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
WAIT WHAT? Cassian’s doing it on purpose? That’s rotten. I liked him. Btw though, the age gap is not bad, especially with the time period. So…. you’re going to have to use more the the age-gap to show that he’s leading her on.
I like Elroy too, I kinda always did, I just didn’t know much about him. I can sense something…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, she definitely needs a stuffed toad. Named Bartholomew, or Lollihops, or Snugglepie, or Melchizedek. And maybe some chocolate.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
hahahaha lol
And will go through more, since she’s the main character.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA 😬😬😬
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no. I liked you, Cassian! Don’t hurt Sef, she’s gone through a lot. (And will go through more, since she’s the main character.) Lilitu, go buy your girl a comfort stuffie. Maybe a toad?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you 😊😊
Yeah it blew my mind!!! I thought ADHD was just being forgetful and hyperactive, but it’s actually so much more!
ADHD runs in my family (or at least my mom sees it in several other people in my family, like my grandma)…or at least I think so. No one’s been officially diagnosed but my mom’s researched it a lot because…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
I will definitely be praying, girl. ❤️❤️ I’m sorry it’s been so rough for you lately! I didn’t know that about ADHD, but I have OCD, so I totally get that it’s deeper than people expect. (I haven’t been officially diagnosed either, but I’m pretty sure it runs in my family.)
I’m glad that you can talk to your family and that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
HE’S DOING IT INTENTIONALLY?!?! I THOUGHT HE WAS OBLIVIOUS! CASSIAN, DON’T YOU DARE BREAK SEF’S HEART. LILITU IS WAY MORE DESERVING OF HER.
Yeah, I like Eloy. How old is he again?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
YES we love Lilitu 💗💗💗💗
I think Eloy is starting to grow on me…
I don’t like Cass anymore. He’s just annoying…the way he LEADS SEF ON drives me INSANE. (he’s 18 and SHE’S ONLY 12!!!!!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
hey…
I’m having trouble with my mental health again.
I’ve been having really bad anxiety, especially with social situations, and just life in general. And school starts for me in less than a month and part of me doesn’t want to go back, so that’s stressful as well.
My mom also thinks I might be neurodivergent and have a type of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Lilitu!🤣🤣🤣 Oh my goodness, it’s The Great Soup Incident! Poor forgotten Eloy, though.😞
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @grcr and @highscribe (CASSIAN SCENE) idk who else to tag @jonas (don’t read this if you don’t feel like it, or are busy…)
Chapter 14
A New Adventure
Sef stood in the kitchen, tears pricking behind her eyes.
The house was so empty…so vacant. It felt wrong.
Her heavy pack dug into her shoulders, an ever present reminder o…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h alrighty, I wondered XD
Sorren
I stay quiet, muscles tensed, as I squint at the strange creatures. No fur, and no scales or feathers either. But I can’t study their appearance for long, because Naria snarls when they get too close.
“What are you?” she snarls, stepping out into the open. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those…[Read more]
- Load More
