@keilah-h
Active 17 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow
Anyone, (specifically Sara because this is her favorite.) Want to see a drawing of Sabina?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this pro…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I take it this chapter is before some of the ones you already wrote, since it shows them preparing to leave the house? Or are they moving a second time?
Huh? I’m confused. They’re moving a second time. They never moved the first time, because they already lived in Wrallethom Heights before the Pythonos made everyone else move there too. So…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl, seriously. What could possibly have to take blame for 🤣 You are at fault for nothing!! You don’t have to share your writing, me or somebody else asks or doesn’t. <3
Yw
Yeah… same. Story of my life rn. Y’know that song by one republic “I lived”? every time I miss a opportunity to have a experience, I remember the lyrics.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I appreciate it. I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
@whaley @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so honored you consider me experienced lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m just gonna vent a little bit…don’t feel like you have to answer XD XD
I just have to get it all out of my system haha
I’m trying to make a hUgE dEcIsIoN that could affect my life in so many ways.
I’m trying to decide if I’m going back to public school or not this year.
Like, part of me wants to keep going just to be able to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’d probably not be convinced that they were actually dying until the last minute.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, yes.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone interested in reviving this topic?? I can put together a list of prompts for August if anyone else is interested… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that’s a hard question. Ermm…
I think I’d immediately start thinking of a way to keep them here longer. Is there a way that they don’t have to die? It might take me a little bit to come to terms with the fact that there’s not. Honestly, at that point, I think I’d start trying to spend as much time with them as I can and make as…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Poor Cassian though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so confused now.😂
Naturally Eloy is angry at his brother for everything he did, so he builds up anger, and then instead of stepping in front of Cass to die in his place, he HESITATES. So the opportunity is lost and Cass dies, when Eloy could have saved him.
So now Eloy has to live with the guilt that he should have and…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
well, I got this one. Hmm, yeah, technology always has something wrong with it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You are so welcome! Write fast my dear!!! (Otherwise I will hunt you down…..)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
unfortunately, that scene is a LOOOONNNNNGGGG ways away.
We have plenty of other heartbreaking things before then…
but thanks for being so interested in it! That means a lot!!!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad i could be of help! I cannot wait to read this!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeahhhh! hahaha
Thanks for letting me bounce ideas off of you!!! I really appreciate that! <3
- Load More
