@keilah-h
Active 4 hours, 54 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Praying! 🙏🏻
I can’t remember if I told you before, but I’m praying for the request you post a little while back. 💕💕
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
I’m a little scared……. lol. Here’s a short section.
Aaron had been speaking for more than an hour, carefully explaining the Gospel from the garden to the resurrection. Now, he looked about at the people. A few were crying, most stared at him, in disbelief, and a few had suspicion in…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Great. Thank you so much!
Let’s see, Now to pick up the shattered fragments and begin to rebuild……. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
I kinda feel like this died out……… should I post anymore or are y’all no longer interested in it? If you aren’t that’s ok.
Thanks for all y’all’s help!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Was my heart pounding or what!!!?? man that was so good!!
And harsh. Poor Riker.
Are you all done with that scene, or do you want any editorial comments?
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @loopylin @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
I realized I hadn’t shared these scenes I wanted to share😂 This is an earlier chapter in Broken Shackles, one of the first 10 chapters…and I just wanted to share it since I just edited…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
If they’re genuine enemies…I’d say just make them constantly arguing or trying to show each other up, and constantly trying to do something better than the other.
Also Pinterest can help a lot with this and give you some ideas!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Anything specific details you want help with?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*description
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
If you can’t write in the proper way
If you don’t know how to conjugate
Maybe you flunked that class
And maybe now you find
That people mock you online-
Okay, now here’s the deal
I’ll try to educate ya
Gonna familiarize
You with the nomenclature
You’ll learn the definitions
Of nouns and prepositions
Literacy’s your mission
And that’s why I think it’s a -
Good time
To learn some grammar
Now, did I stammer
Work on that grammar
You should know when
It’s “less” or it’s “fewer”
Like people who were
Never raised in a sewer -
I hate these word crimes
Like I could care less
That means you do care
At least a little
Don’t be a moron
You’d better slow down
And use the right pronoun
Show the world you’re no clown
Everybody wise up! -
I love this one XD
-
It’s my favorite.
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww girl I am so sorry, I can’t even imagine how hard that must be!!! You’re so strong for going through that and I promise, everything will turn out the way it’s meant to!! Our Heavenly Father has a wonderful plan of happiness for us, and the trials and challenges we face now will seem like nothing when we return to Him and h…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Whenever you feel like you’ll never get your book published, just remember every single writer who has ever lived probably felt the same way at least once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s not bad! I immediately thought of the soldier characters from Equilibrium…… which are actually evil. lol.
Ok, maybe it is kinda villainous…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Btw have you seen The Boys In The Boat
I was literally just about to ask that! lol.
That movie was so good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I forget the dialogue and exposition. XD
- Load More
