@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I watched legend of hei and I really loved it. I love the whole parent child dynamic it was so cute. I think they should make it into a series. Also the fluid animation made me happy. It reminded me of the first season of Wakfu a lot.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I might. Both school and dance just started, so I’m not sure how available I’ll be though.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Thank y’all so much!!! <3 And yes, they’re a pain, but I’m doing better every day, so that’s good :3
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💖💖💖
and…ahem…where is this fanfic???👀
I’m starting to get plans for the 3rd book, plans most of y’all don’t know…and maybe I should keep it that…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
yeahhh it can be really hard sometimes :/
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
(I’m posting this here cuz I don’t want to make a whole new topic 😛 )
I’ve heard mixed opinions on this, so I wanted to hear what y’all think. Do you find it annoying to read stuttering when it’s written into dialogue?
I ask that because some people suggest to indicate that the character was stuttering by the dialogue tag. The probl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah it was really good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Yesss! For some reason I loved that movie too. (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
While I am more emotional objectively than Linus, being a girl teen and all, I do not like sharing my feelings or even physically expressing them through tears. I am an extremely private person and I do not like to look for sympathy from anybody; it makes me feel guilty. I tend to cry in private.
One side of me would like to be c…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I also forgot that you guys talked about this on this thread so I posted a different reply in the other topic.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
I’m kind of bored and I just wanted to pop in on this conversation cuz I find it really interesting!
If my brother were to accuse me of not caring (which might actually happen), I would get even more frustrated because I would want to care more, but find myself unable to.
YES THIS IS SO ME! I mean I’d definitely…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Maybe it wasn’t in this forum…but I know I heard it somewhere, lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Did I just hear that most girls want to be held and comforted?!?!?
I’m not like this AT ALL!
I prefer to sob on my bedroom floor by myself and when my family comes in I pretend like I’m fine XD
and then when I do work up the courage to tell someone what’s bothering me…
I do not want to be held…I want someone to tell me how to fix the probl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness hey!!!
Oh, good luck with that! Sounds like fun and uh stress… lol.
Aw thank you 🥰🥰
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness it’s been ages since I’ve been on here (yes you were right. been busy with college prep actually :0) and I randomly popped on today to find this!! Thanks for the tag! I love reading your writing! <3 My favorite part of this scene is Lesli treating Tauren like a kid and him calling her “mom” lol. 🙂 Keep up the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 1 month ago
Hello,
I’m not sure if we’ve met yet, but I hear you are the fix-it hero of kingdom pen. The images aren’t working when we try to post pictures. They just come out as white boxes.
Like this.

Any ideas?
Thanks so much!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
One afternoon, Aaron was sitting on the edge of his bed, studying his Bible, when Noah stepped into the room, a Bible in his own hands. “Aaron, can I talk to you?”
“Yeah sure,” said Aaron, motioning to the bed.
Noah sat down. “Aaron, I was reading through the Bible, cover to cover as you sugge…
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Psssstttttttt
does anyone wanna get this up and running again?😅 I won’t be super active, esp with school starting back this month or the next, but I really wanna practice writing characters besides Leon/Riker because I’m struggling😂😂
so does anyone wanna get this back up and running?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
