@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I love Chase!!! 🥰🥰 Great job!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hi I still want to do this rp, I just don’t know what’s going on with my charries rn. What’s everyone else up to? It’s still the evening of the day before the dance, right?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Ok, the subject of eye contact annoys me so much. I’ve been told that I don’t need to worry about it and that avoiding eye contact is just part of who I am, but I still want to be as kind and respectful as I can towards people. But also it frustrates me that people judge each other based off of what the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings oof 😆 that was painfully relatable. Glad he has Lesli around to help him feel better about himself lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Yes! Best thing about this is we only need two people. I need to pick a character still. Do you want to start?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I had a forum where I offered to draw people’s characters, but it kinda died. 🙁
We could bring it back to life!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Of course!! You can draw as many of my characters as you like!! One of my favorite things is seeing people’s drawings of my characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s very good, but the whole reading fantasy seemed like you started to go into it and then pulled back and skirt5ed the whole problem. I feel like if it’s going to be there at all it needs more. At the moment it feels kinda like “Why?” If you have nothing more to say on the matter, I would consider cutting it.
Also, the fact…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think that will be too much of a problem. Aaron has stepped into a sort of parent roll with the children. (All of the young adults have.)
but seems you are heading in the direction of Aaron and Sabina getting married and being parents to Joseph.
So it seems.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do you title your chapters or number them, by the way? Cuz I’m divided on the subject. I never read chapter titles for some reason, and just go in blind, hehe.
I actually do both. In the last book I published there was just numbers, and this one has titles. So yeah, it all depends on the story.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much! This is great.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Aw, Root is cute.
Mixed feelings. On one hand, it’s not too bad, on the other, who would name their kid after the thing that a carrot or potato is!?
You could shorten it to Moko? I think that’s a surname. That’s probably too different.
I looked it up. It appears it has both feminine and masculine meanings, but I don’t like the mas…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, That’s alright. You know I’ll always give you my honest opinion and we can’t possibly agree on everything. Thanks for being kind about it.💗
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Is formatting tedious or do you enjoy it? It sounds kind of fun lol. Like rearranging your room.
I really enjoy it! It’s the editing that can get a little tedious. The formatting is the fun part.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I completely disagree. But, that is just my conviction, and we don’t have to get into an argument. lol.
If you take God out, there isn’t any truth. Just saying. (and ESPECIALLY when it comes to finding peace and happiness.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
You have all day tomorrow and some of Thursday to do it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You should start. I probably won’t have time to write an RP until tomorrow.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, the characters at the cabins aren’t doing much right now.
- Load More

