@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I guess I’ll rp something and go from there.
Tenz and Reid
“What are you doing? Aren’t you the least bit concerned about how we got here?” Reid brushed the one loose strand of jet black hair away from his eye. His twin, immediately after waking up, had sat with his knees to his chest against a wall, hugging the folded teal jacket he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!!
@whaley @loopylin @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Hi guys I have some Bucky art. I drew it but I heavily used a panel from the comics as a reference and stole the colors from it lol. It’s traditional inking and digital colors.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
well you can’t blame a girl for not being attracted to a weak guy. Lol. I mean, right now he seems a little bit like a wilting violet. I’ll give him a chance, but so far not my type.
Umm… I pretty sure if you look it up it’s pretty common for dissertation to be punished by getting shot.
it may just be in war tho.
I haven’t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae
I think you can just put them wherever.@keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed
Ayla
Ooh, a war! This would make an amazing tale for my memoirs. “I’m Ayla,” I informed the stranger. He appeared to have changed his mind about killing me. “My guess is that we will encounter at least three more people. Rarely do…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
AHEM… Does this mean what I think it does?? 😭
Umm…no comment
Oh, and I looked up that song and it totally fits. Thanks for the suggestion!
I’m not sure when I’ll have chapter 11 for you. I’m kinda stumped right now. As soon as I finish I’ll post 11, don’t worry.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
These are my two charries:
Leith and Reid GrathÂ
As far as looks, they’re almost identical. Both have the signature black hair of their grandfather and father, but their eyes are blue with slit pupils. Their sclerae are normal. On their left cheeks, they have a triangular reptile scale that’s around to fingerwidths in size and their…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks so much!! I’ll definitely be referring back to your post. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@lightoverdarkness6
I just saw the background for your profile! Where did you get that picture!? It’s amazing!! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*cracks door, pears inside*
Hello?
I used to be in a group on here with Freedom, Sara and Jonas, but Sara won’t be back here for a while yet (unless I miss my guess) Jonas hasn’t been that active recently and Freedom is off and on so I’m just gonna ask if I can add a charrie I’ve been dying to rp with, plus his twin. And place them somewhere…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
thank you for telling me about Alcatraz. That makes sense.
I read your chapter. I like it a lot, though Eric is not my kinda guy. 😂
sooo, btw, I’m not sure how affiliated you are with military, but you do know what will happen if Alan becomes a deserter, right? He’ll be killed if they catch him.
It’s pretty unive…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m bad at plotting, but I can try.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
So, if editing doesn’t count, they’re chilling out with some blankets and hot cocoa somewhere chilly and relaxing with a fireplace and books and comfy couches since I’m done writing them for the next several months 😁😆
Now you’re gonna make me cry happy tears!
Man, I can’t wait until Nahim can do that, but alas, he doesn…[Read more]
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I thought it was you who mentioned it.
I don’t know if you saw my question, so I’ll just ask it again. 😀
I was wondering if Alcatraz ever has some sort of redemption. I mean, I don’t want him to become a perfect character because he does good deeds, but he also kinda isn’t the best right now. I believe you and I ten…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
Idk if any of y’all have Goodreads, but if you do and wish to do so, I have an account on there, and Freedom’s Fire is on there as well! 😁 (just delete the space after the h to see the profile)
h ttps://www.goodreads.com/author_katelyn_douglas
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I’m so glad you’re doing well🥰 Rowing sounds fun, and I’m glad you’ve found a good friend :3
AND WOO HOOOOO ON THE STORY PROGRESS!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I’m glad everyone’s doing…fine. Most of them sound good, others…I may be a little concerned XXD
I’m so sorry. 😭😭 I miss him too.
Leon and Riker are….fine??? I guess??? I’m currently editing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sure! I’d love to help if I can!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone want to help me brainstorm one of my WIPs with me sometime this weekend? I’m kinda stuck.
- Load More

Light can verify this, but I think it’s Percy from the Percy Jackson tv show!
Whoa guys I’m so sorry I just saw this😭
But yes, whaley is correct, it’s from the Percy Jackson series!
Oh my goodness. I didn’t even remember this. haha!
😂 yeah, it was awhile back! I’m sorry for not responding sooner :/
No problem!