@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, a development issue has always Ben the idea in my head, but I don’t want to really define it until I understand things like that. Granted, I never will truly understand that sort of thing but reading never did any harm (except that one time, but whatever)
@whaley
Tenz and Reid
Exits? “Wait, so you’re trying to get…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks.
what mental issues exactly does he have?
Haven’t figured them out yet, but I’ll get back to you when I do 🙂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium Sure! Just let me know what your name is on there, so I’ll know it’s you XD
@ellette-giselle Thank you for your gift. It means so much💜💜💜
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
the LOTR movies are so beautiful😭😭
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Funny story:
We had a kitten named Snips who we gave to our Pastor, and apparently at Monday Bible study, he got in the ceiling tiles of the parsonage basement where our church holds almost daily Bible studies and the tile gave way and he landed in the middle of the table! So, the cat crashed Bible study today. Snips was fine.
He also apparently…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Tenz and Reid
“How else did you come here? Was it just as surprising for you as for us?”
Reid let loose his power. Instead of just a simple glow, Reid’s Spring’s green vapor also formed a few long tendrils that he used to form a large hammock that he placed Hugo in, before moving the boy and his hammock behind his back. “I sup…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’d be more then happy to offer one if you would kinda fill me in on what you’re looking for with it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
I was actually planning to have Howard get captured and taken to the zoo in a later chapter, lol.
The only definition of DMV I found was Department of Motor Vehicles, so hopefully that’s right. Linda wants a Ferrari.
Ooh, a fair! She would get her beak stuck in a caramel apple. XD
Lol I love t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @esther-c
Does anyone have a prompt list for September?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
They’re on paper though, so I can’t post them. (Yes, I counted each individual word just to bring you pain. You’re welcome.😜)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Tenz and Reid
The flash of cold, sharp metal. Reid’s eyes were almost overcome with spring’s green but he kept his own glow at bay, ready to suddenly stop this lady at the slightest move she made..
“Master…Tenz. Tell me what you’re doing.”
“Why are you calling me funny names?” Tenz asked. “I’m only trying to help him.” Tenz’s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Stormlight 5 cover has been revealed!!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
My sister and I just hid 56 mini resin ducks in our cousins’ basement.
-
We hid a 100 resin ducks in our grandparents’ house! 😀 Best prank ever, and I’m not even surprised you’ve done it before.
-
This is my first time doing it. I don’t think the cousins have found any yet, but they have COVID, so maybe they’re busy being miserable.
-
We bought 700, in 14 colors, and they glow in the dark.😃
-
I hope they feel better! 700 is a looooooot of ducks, especially glow-in-the-dark ducks.
I saw a video or something where someone put spread glow-in-the-dark rocks on their gravel driveway. That would be fun.-
Update: They have discovered the ducks.😈
-
-
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, I decided to add a little bit more because poor Hugo…
Tenz and Reid (part 2)
Reid cringed. This poor lady!
“Tenz, why don’t you help this poor fellow who’s bleeding, and then I’ll tell you why her…I’ll tell you why if you heal him, deal?”
“Deal!” Tenz switched gears, turning to the young man. “Hi! I’m Tenz! I’m gonna…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Tenz and Reid are free to meet up with us if you’d like that
Okay!
Btw, your pfp, Lol!
Tenz and Reid
Reid opened the door Tenz had chosen, wondering where Tenz had heard such a ridiculous rhyme, what a gargoyle was and who thought up a ryhme to make decisions with!? On the other side of the door was a hallway, with oil paint p…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“Murder is always more fun with a cute knife.”-me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
AWWWW Hugo! <333
- Load More

Maybe I should watch them. I’ve only read the books.
@theducktator I highly recommend. They are sooo good. I honestly have no words to describe them they’re that good
I guess I need to watch them then.