@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
😈
I drew a picture of Alan because I was board. This is how I envision him in one of his good moments.

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
hehehe thank u XXD
and I can use whatever quotes I want, thank you😝😂
@ellette-giselle yw! <3
oh my😱🫠💀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!!
yes, poor Evan doesn’t have a fun day, but it’s NOTHING compared to what I did to Rory…….
bad things happened in that book. 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Wait, MEDICAL TEXTBOOKS!!!!! No way! What ones do you have?
I don’t have any actual medical textbooks, but I have First Aid and Personal Safety from the American Red Cross, 1973, and Gray’s Anatomy twenty-ninth American edition plus some more just random books like Root Canal Coverup.
Sadly, I’ve been able to do very little reading in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok what’s with the spoiling quotes from rotk 🙄 you know I haven’t seen it yet *shakes head*
Jk lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you girl!! 🥰☺️🫶🏻
Also I approve of the new profile pic
And also the decision to make your profiles entire personality lotr 🤣😂👍🏼
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Love all the art that I’ve already seen💜💜😆 seriously tho, I love it!!! :3
@linus-smallprint I still trace things oftentimes too. That looks cool though!!
@ellette-giselle AHH i love it🤩🤩 dude def sounds like he’s gonna have a rough time tho💀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
it affected me so much i stopped at chapter six and remember the date of its first printing, 1993
I have the 2006 printing
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
LOL *gasp* your memes are gonna be the death of me!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Tenz and Reid
“There were two doors in the room Tenz and I woke up in, maybe we should try the other one.”
Tenz lifted his head out of his nest, “but the goblins in green didn’t pick that one!”
“And what’s the worst that can happen when we go through the door the ‘goblins in green’ didn’t pick? Do you know of anything that could…[Read more]
- Load More
