@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Thank you. 😆
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years ago
Did you know they’re also releasing preview chapters on this site?
h ttps://reactormag.com/columns/wind-and-truth (remove the space after the ‘h’)
*does happy dance* That is awesome!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m sorry. I suggested doing this and then vanished. I had writer’s block. Anyway, I couldn’t decide which character to use, so I have 4. You can pick one. 🙂
Dear Mysterious Person,
My name is Joy and I’m 17 years old. My life is pretty normal, or at least as normal as it can be when you’re a PK, homeschooler, and oldest of 8 kid…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle You guys still ok with my characters meeting yours?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷♀️
“Anonymous” is just what it says when the account gets deleted. XD Her old account was Freedomwriter76
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
yes please!! Do you need Rory’s again?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c AWWWW yay!!! What did you think?? 💖 and tysm for reading <3
Tysm Ellette. that is very helpful. it’s hard to catch everything on my own😅
and yes, I know, I know, I haven’t posted in a while…I’m mostly in the editing stage, so I haven’t had anything really new to share 😅 and I’m trying to avoid some spoilers…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am indeed the one once known as FreedomWriter76 🙂↕️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory would love to meet Leo!! He’s wondering around with Hunter on the Second Floor. If you want to arrange a running into then let’s meet!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Btw, whoever did the one for Beyond The Mask that was awesome!! I LOVE that movie!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hello all,
I just scrolled through all 77 pages in here!
y’all are amazing!!!
I’ve gotten into character aesthetics and I was wondering if anyone would like to take a look?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
hello, my soldier boy is new here and is lookin I’d someone to interact with if you’re twins are interested.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
well, since I haven’t seen or heard head or tale of the wing bullies I’m gonna have to take what I can get! I want some fists flying or something!
as for Loopy, I’d love to have an interaction! How do I start that? Just ask her?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Man, Alpha’s never gonna hear the end of this from Nar XD.
speaking of her, should I have her find Hugo?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m juts gonna pick up where you left off
Alpha
Violet pushed aside her hair, catching Alpha’s attention before suddenly saying, “Alpha. You… you owe me. Will you go to the dance with me?”
Alpha stared at her, shocked. Him? Go to a dance? With a girl? Sure she was pretty but…
“I realize men are supposed to ask women, but thi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷♀️
Oooo, so you’re the one controlling the bullies!! I can’t wait to meet up! Anyone who messes with Rory will be sorry. A) because he’s a trained soldier. B) he’s like one of my favorite characters ever!
you have my permission to beat him up tho. You just…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah makes sense!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
wonderful!! Any thoughts?
- Load More
