@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Knew it. You seem like one. I would have been surprised if you weren’t.
Ugh, the roll modal thing HURTS!! It’s so hard because when you fail you feel like you double failed.
I want an older brother sooooo baaaaddddd!!! *sobs*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Newspaper. If Leo hadn’t been so intriguing, and if Rory hadn’t been lost, he would’ve backtracked and cleared out as fast as he could. Newspapers were dangerous. All the newspapers were controlled by the government, and everyone knew that. The newspapers carried government propaganda, but no one could do anythi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m still in! School’s just been busy recently.😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m game!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with having a favorite character! We all tend to obsess every so often :]
The twins
Ellie knew exactly where she was and how to get out. She had had a single look at the map when she came to the school, and that was enough to memorize it. Every staircase, hallway, and classroom. But she also…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BWAHAHA
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you.
Rory really pays a high price for the truth he finds.
Thankful at the time of this school that hasn’t happened to0 him yet. But it will……. in his book.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo’s reply was cheerful, and Rory wasn’t able to deduce his thoughts on the matter. He thought he saw something flicker there under the surface, but perhaps it was only his mind playing tricks. Whatever it was, Leo turned around and Rory couldn’t see his face s he began rummaging through shelves. What I wouldn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
K, lets see if I have everything right.
Four or five year old little girl,
shoulder length red-blond curls
what eye color?
Is she skinny, average, heavy, etc?
Are the curls kinky or the perfect cork-screws?
I think those are the only description questions I have.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@grcr I like your forum signature!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol! One of my brothers was born in Puerto Rico.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Reddish blonde. I probably should have hyphenated it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I don’t find it preachy. And that scene was soooo relatable. I feel your pain Martha. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Oh yes, I’ve heard you mention those!! Now I’m gonna have to check those out. 😉 They sound really fun!
Yeah, I thought it’d be something fun to experiment with and see if it’s something I want to spend more time on. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awesome!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
- Load More

Happy birthday! 😄 Time for your birthday spanking! lol
*runs*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉 I know I’m a day late, but I was gone all day yesterday. You’re 15 now, right?
THANK YOUUUUU!
Yep I’m 15!
Cool! Do you have your learner’s permit yet? And how’s Eloy?
Yeah, you get it when you turn 14 and 1/2 in Montana, and when you turn 15 you can get your license, so I can get it like next week!!!! YAYYY
I haven’t actually been writing much since I took a break from KP…so Eloy is the same as when I left XDXD
Your license!!! Cooool! I can only get my permit, and I haven’t actually started learning yet. I’m kind of nervous.😅
Stay safe and untraumatized Eloy! *hands him a blanket and some cookies* He’s probably watching the countdown till your return with increasing dread, lol. How’s school going? Is public school fun? I’ve heard horrible things about…[Read more]
You got it girlie, driving’s actually really fun! (it’s scary at first, but it gets easier every time! you got it <3)
Don't worry, he's okay, hahaha!
Public school isn't bad! I go to a really small school so it's pretty chill, there's 12 kids in my class. A lot of people are also Christian so it's fun! I'm slowly starting to make friends and God…[Read more]