@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I get the feeling that a lot of eldests are writers. In fact, I’ve only met one girl who was a writer and wasn’t an oldest sibling.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Here’s the next section.
In the following days, Aaron let go of all hopes of returning home. He accepted the reality that this was his new home, and would be a place he would never leave. He committed his father and sister to the Lord, trusting Him to watch over and protect them.
It was hard, but Aaron…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Would you have been angry with him if he did leave her? lol.
I almost wrote a fake scene where he did, just to see how you would react. But I didn’t have time. XD
Hmm, I’ll think about that. I think that Aaron always had it in the back of his mind that this is temperary and he will go home. Only, now he can’t.
Did it not…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thanks! Got it!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @rae @mineralizedwritings @anyone-I-missed
Deadline! ⬆️⬆️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh, right. Deadlines. Do you think Sunday the 22nd is enough time?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
This is my sweet little Joseph!!
Poor little kid lost his parents when he was very young.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Dang… that’s so good!!! I love the pose!!!
Thank you!!!!!!
I like Eric more personally
Who is Eric…..?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!
Idk, I just did it from the movie version, not the Broadway. It’s the one that came out when my parents were engaged, so yeah, I’m guessing it’s that one.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper
Thanks!I also made a video for it if anyone wants to see https://youtube.com/shorts/Ic1qbIU5MCU?si=6Xm6dRqCaVa4N5X-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think)
it’s mostly Ellie who’s obsessed. Ed kinda enjoys it, but doesn’t have the patience for the more complicated stuff usually. And she often rips the paper.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I did specify eye color:
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes.
Are the curls kinky or the perfect cork-screws?
Her curls are somewhere in the middle. Not sausage curls, but not as kinky as an Afro either.
Is she skinny, average, heavy, etc?
Average.
- Load More



