@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
It’s officially Over the Garden Wall season 🍁🍂🎃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper don’t Seb and my characters have detention or something? Should we do that soon?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
“You don’t have to come tomorrow,” Ellie said softly.
Rory hesitated, looking down at her.
Ellie continued. “But if you do, you know you won’t be the only quiet person there. And there will always be people willing to teach you how to dance.”
Of the twins, Rory decided right there that he liked her the bes…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h is Hunter waiting for them at the top?
The twins
“I haven’t been asked yet, but I’m not worried. I’ll find someone. Ellie, however, well, you just met Marcel,” Eddie grinned at her sister.
Ellie ignored her. Instead she looked up at Rory. “You don’t have to come tomorrow,” she said softly. “But if you do,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Freedom’s in here too, but I’m not sure where.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know. XD
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Rory
Before Rory could think of something to say that might help him out of the mess, Leo broke in.
“If I had a bonny, I would not be taking her to see the school plumbing system, which is where I be if somebody tries to flush their homework again. Besides, I don’t think the mai…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Here’s the next section.
Time passed, and for a while things seemed normal. Aaron, Noah, and Darrien worked odd jobs here and there, scraping just enough coins together to pay for the needs of each day. However, that was soon to change.
“Aaron! Play with us!” begged Joseph.
“I haven’t got time,” replied Aaro…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory flushed and looked from one girl to the other. “I… um… no. I’ve never done that before. Where I come from things are pretty strict. We don’t dance, and we certainly don’t… what do you call it? Date.” He shrugged. “So, yeah.” Rory looked at the floor and drew circles with the toe of his shoe.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
The twins
Eddie burst into a fit of giggles. Ellie rolled her eyes.
“No, a date. Have you asked a girl out yet?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka
Rory
The elevator lifted with a jerk and Rory grabbed one of the bars, a wave of dizziness passing over him. Prepare for takeoff, came a voice in his mind. Strap helmet, position guns… Rory shook his head.
“So…” began one of the twins, “Either of you boys got dates for the dance yet?”…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
sorry, I forgot about this
The twins
Ellie hesitated, watching Marcel leave, but soon she scurried after her sister into the elevator.
The doors shut, and the four passengers stood in silence. The elevator rattled and lifted.
“So…” Eddie couldn’t stand silence for very long. “Either of you boys got dates…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yes, the early books were the best. I never read past book eleven.
I’m glad y’all like the drawing tho!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper
@loopylin @koshka @keilah-hThis is kinda depressingly dead. We had a good flow going!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!!
Yes, I love those books. But I don’t like the Royal Ranger (starting at book twelve and going onward.) He kinda ruined the story when he did that.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Seriously though that’s so cool. The mandolin or whatever it is looks super realistic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Hey I finally downloaded instagram. You’re on it too, right? https://www.instagram.com/loopylin33?igsh=MWQwYnB3dHQ1dDY5ag%3D%3D&utm_source=qr
-
I’ve just been joining all the social media lately lol
-
@loopylin
XD it’s kinda fun
I’m not posting on instagram rn until I can get glaze or nightshade for my art, but I still use text. I hope you’re aware that everything you post can be used to train meta ai, there’s no way to opt out of it in the US.-
@mineralizedwritings thanks for letting me know! I’m not too worried about ai, but I probably won’t post any more of my favorite stuff. I was using Cara to post my art before. It’s really anti ai.
-
Cool! I’m on cara too XD it’s where I put the good stuff, I removed most of my favorites from my insta when the policy changed.
-
-
-
-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Woah that looks sooo cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
- Load More
