@keilah-h
Active 22 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m fine with it! Glad someone finally RPd!
@koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge @loopylin
Rory
Rory carefully moved so that his back was to the wall. The amount of people was starting to feel dangerous, especially since Rory could sense mots of them would be handy in a fight. He was still trying to get over the fact that strangers greeted each other…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge
This group is kinda big and I’m getting a bit confused. Is it alright if we split up? If no you can ignore this rp
The Twins
The girls crept closer to Leo, getting a bit overwhelmed by all the new people showing up, Ellie especially.
“Hey, Leo,” Ed said, “Wanna show us where the kindergarten classroom is?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*tries to compute* @loopy, Dante is yours right?
yayy you remembered me 🎉
Im not actually sure what’s going on. You had a plan for some characters to meet or something?
Dante
“This is so dumb,” Dante muttered to himself, smiling. He chuckled, pocketing a few trinkets from the shelves, then followed the others out of the store.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hi I have a new character I want to practice writing. Any groups ok with me joining? (Might be 2 characters I’m undecided)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love it!!! I’m so excited for the next book!! I’m literally going to get my hands on one of the VERY first copies!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I used to live there! What time period are you going for? Because I’ve also done a lot of research.
if it’s modern, what do you want to know?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Okay, I’m thinking I’m gonna keep it.
Yes, but oddly enough, when a God-fearing character dies in a story, I’m not usually as sad as I am at other characters’ deaths cause they’re in heaven (even though they don’t exist lol)
SAME!! I totally know what you’re saying!!
I know!! It is so sad! They would have been such a sweet couple.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*sees Freedom posted a scene* * gets so excited makes characters think I might be finally completely cracking*
Awwwwww Leon!
I really want to give Riker a hug rn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You not in mood to rp?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
In case anyone’s concerned, I was discussing writing when I said the above quote.I come bearing quotes.
“I identify as supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.”-kid at co-op
Little sister: *holds up word card* “What does this say?”
Mom: “Grape”
Little sister: “Like Alexander the Grape?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welp… turns out my characters are going to Italy!!!
I had a totally different plot planned for this story, but after some brainstorming, I’ve come up with a plot that is ten times better!! The only problem is… I’ve never been to Italy…. I’ve been doing some research on customs and culture, but there’s nothing like hearing firsthand experience. H…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think the last RP was page 448?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think it’s your turn to RP in here?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I dunno. I just don’t really have any accounts.
Can you delete the Reedsy link? Is it free?
Yup. I do want to think about things before I answer, so I will be taking some time. I also will need to make School assignments, preparing a Sunday School lesson, and work a priority. If I have time, I may start going through…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah kp for three years I don’t think you have one we haven’t seen XD Except maybe you’re fantasy characters. I can’t really remember what Fin looks like too well anyways so It’s ok. If everyone else is on board then who cares lol
Btw I love the new pfp XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I kinda don’t mind that you know all of that from that little end part. But would you as a reader rather not know it?
She may eventually join KP.
AWESOME!! You’ll have to introduce her to me when/if she does. That has to be soooo fun having a sibling who also writes!
Firstly, do you have a Google or Microsoft account?
Uh,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Fair 😂😂 I just don’t like yogurt 🤪
Also, I know braces hurt, but in the end it will be worth it!! I had braces for two years, but when I got them off, my smile looked so much better!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yogurt?? 😖
- Load More
