@keilah-h
Active 19 hours, 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Yay!!! I think it fulfills two needs for us the readers if Stripe gets hugged. 1.) It’s super funny to see tough protective characters get hugged. 2.) I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m about ready to risk the claws to give him a hug myself. He needs it.
(Plus, he looks super soft and fluffy) 😛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha
“Um…how does this culture define kindness?”
“Wait, Alpha, do you have a crush?!” Nar was almost shaking with anticipation to his answer.
Alpha looked confused. “Crush? No! I’m not crushed, what makes you ask?”
“No, silly! A crush is…I was asking if you have a girl you like!”
Alpha’s expression changed to an unreadable…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here’s a drawing of Win I did yesterday. She’s also really tall and skinny, all elbows and knees. But she wears baggy clothes to kinda hide it.

Also, she likes bugs.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
maybe he could just dip one claw in the ink and use that to write? Or he could tap out Morse code lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Tell you what. One of you draw a picture of this and I will see if I can work it in somewhere.
You’re so mean.
I don’t draw dogs, or anything in the dog family if I can help it. It never looks right.
Whoa. There is nothing else in my book that causes it to stand out?!?
I hope you know I was joking.
It would be a killer…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I did a few more tries on the cover with fonts. How about these? They seem better!
And yes, I would put the numbers on the side. The series name and number feel to crammed on the top.
Okay, good. I’ll work off of the third one.
1.)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha being awkward again.
Remember when he left money under Dante’s pillow after hearing a little girl talking about the tooth fairy! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
She sighed. “I guess. What is the matter with my family! Alpha is…well, Alpha. Nathan is so nerdy you can’t hold a decent conversation with him. Marco is just an idiot and Nar is so cute that you can never say no!”
“You got that right. Those blue eyes, chubby cheeks and little button nose are adorable.”
Nar swung around in…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
There was that cynical look in his eyes. I had seen it once or twice in my imaginings of Travenor, but somehow I never caught how pompous it made him look. I shook my head. Surely this poor chap wasn’t my character. That wasn’t possible.
Right?
He looked down at a paper in his hand. There were fantastic runes on it. I gaped a lit…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love it! Such a cool idea!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anyoneelseiforgotwhowasdiscussingthis
Okay, after are little conversation about Faramir and Eowyn, I decided to draw the REAL them.
What do you think?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I KNOW!
Linus, make some little kid hug Stripe, or we poor authors will be driven insane by the beautiful mental picture and lost opportunity that you sidestepped!! That one scene will make these books famous! If you leave it out, the books will slide into the shadows.
You have been warned.
lololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh you two are amazing! I’m so honored that yo0u’re writing this and ten posting it just for me!! All those others who didn’t decide to read this are MISSING OUT!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore You live in the south right? Are you okay? I’ve heard the hurricane damage down there is terrible.
-
Yes, my whole family is ok! Most everyone I know lost power and still doesn’t have it (they’re saying it won’t be until at least Saturday, but it could be earlier) but we just went out of town. No one I know was hurt or anything but plenty of people had trees fall and I know a couple who have car or house damage. Thank you for asking! I hope every…[Read more]
-
I’m glad you’re okay! I’m praying for the area. I hope your power comes back soon.💙
-
Thank you! We are actually in Indiana right now because my family is looking to move here. You live somewhere in Indiana, right? How do you like it? We are thinking about moving outside of Indianapolis.
-
We live in the outskirts of Indianapolis. It’s pretty nice, and there are a lot of trees, but it’s flat and we don’t get nearly enough snow for my liking. Probably more than in the South though. The Indy public library is great, but I think you have to pay for membership if you aren’t in Indianapolis. If you have younger siblings, the Indianapolis…[Read more]
-
Oh, cool! Yeah, we have usually no snow at all where we are now. Awesome! We might end up paying for membership depending on the price, I’m sure they have a great online system too haha. Thanks!
-
-
-
-
-
Doing fine here! I do not live in the mountains (I’m close but not actually there), and that’s where most of the damage landed. Had a bucket load of rain this week and my vacation is cancelled. But thank goodness none of my friends got stuck. Thanks for the concern <3
-
So glad you’re safe! 💙Sorry about your vacation though. We are going to Georgia in a couple weeks, and while our trip is still happening, it’s going to take an hour longer than planned because some of the roads we were going to take are completely gone. 😬
-
-
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo is greatest! I wish I could steal him and put him in my book.
Rory
Roy looked up at Leo. The tone he used when he said “your’s wouldn’t be the first government I’ve made mad.” and the grin on his face made Rory burst out laughing. Then he began crying again and then started laughing. He choked and put his hands over his face.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
what was one more wanted poster?
Ooo, I like that!
No, I’m about to go listen to it tho!
Rory
Leo Looked down at Rory. “Now Rory, are you in danger? Your friend you mentioned, is he? I’m here if you need a friend, and if you need help. And I can help.”
Rory choked on a laugh that ended in a sob. “Am I in danger? Leo, don’t you under…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
We have one copy with the bunny, and a copy without the bunny. We just read the bunny one, and I loved the illustrations so much!!!
- Load More
