@keilah-h
Active 8 hours, 39 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oooh, I love when I get to answer questions too!! 🤪
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
On purpose, yes. But not like in a plagiarizing kind of way. Just like taking the idea or the concept. In fact, one time I meant to craft a character based loosely off of one from a show, but the story…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hey Kefa! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Oh yesss!! I love the Wingfeather Saga too! Which I guess brings me to the first of my list of questions!
1. What’s your favorite book and/or scene from WFS?
2. Who…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Not a lot I can do without Koshka as she makes up half the room.
Rory
Rory quickly pushed Marcel back down. “Stay put and don’t move. You got hit by something. I think it was Quincy’s shield.”
He glanced over at Leo for confirmation, but Leo was rummaging about in his fist aid kit for something.
Rory turned back to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Rory
Rory looked from Marcel to Leo, trying to read the young man’s face. Is he going to make it? Rory wanted to scream the question, but he remained silent. I can’t watch someone else innocent die because of something I did… or didn’t do.
“Is he okay?” Quincy whispered, wispy eyebrows trembling.
Rory swallowed hard and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Watson
Winnifred had decided that this was a dream, and so she had finally felt comfortable leaving the room in the tower which they had first found themselves in. Watson, whose dreams mainly consisted of memories him chasing birds and mice in his past lives, very much doubted Win’s theory. He kept this to himself, though.
They descended…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hello! Your character seems cute! If you want, I have a couple characters up in one of the tower rooms that she could meet.
We kinda have a different than usual format for role plays here. We write as we normally would if we were writing our books. That might look different for different people, but typically it’s past tense/…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
What happened?
We’re in the elevator but it’s far from over.
*sigh* please don’t make me commit arson with my Agents just to bring you guys back.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hi I just added a couple new characters on the last page and the page before, if you still want someone to meet your character. Do you have a description for Izre?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
perfect!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@beth-torres Here’s some quick descriptions
Felicity Frost: 16 I think, female, very tall, pale skin, long white hair in a braid, silver eyes, plain clothes, barefoot
Lois Thorne: 17, male, comfortable fall clothes, black curly hair, glasses, pen drawings all over his arms and back on his hands that could be mistaken for tattoos
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @rae @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @grcr
Did anyone set a deadline for this?
If we want to do two weeks then the deadline should be Saturday the 12th.
I scrolled through twice and didn’t see anything. How does that date sound for everyone?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
They are currently climbing in through a window in one of the top floors of the school. They were stuck on the roof.
Sorry, I’ve been meaning to write an rp for them but I’m feeling a bit stuck.
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 12 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I’ve never heard of Fire and Ash but it sounds very interesting. what’s it about?
Yeah, I liked it a lot! It was the first fantasy series that popped into my head besides Narnia. It’s about a sort-of-exiled princess and her magical fire horse who ends up saving her kingdom. (Go look it up and read the way better blurb, lol.)…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
V. In the morning when I first get up, especially on a saturday, with some delicious chai tea.
Finally! Someone else who agrees with me! (Though I like a black tea steeped with vanilla better then chai.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Ah, Wingfeather! I love Wingfeather saga!
“I’m prepared to die by getting caught,” he whispered, “but not by heart attack because of you two idiots creeping up on me like that.”
― S.D. Smith, Ember’s End“He had always been wise enough to see and bold enough to act, now he was becoming brave enough to hope.”
― S.D.…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hello!
I’m Ellette. I’m the oldest of a home school family in the grasslands of America. I enjoy writing (A LOT) and have two books published. I also love drawing and reading, and scrapbo0oking. And cooking. And I am a complete history nut in the very best of ways. I can’t tell you any dates, but I can tell you amazing stories…[Read more]
- Load More
