@keilah-h
Active 3 hours, 18 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We saw them over here in Kansas!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Whoah! I wasn’t even involved in that crush talk yesterday/this morning. This is the fist time I’ve been on since Thursday!
Okay, anyways, the chapter.
I don’t mind so much that Eric betrayed Martha as much as what worries me is that he denied being one of the Faithful. That’s not okay. I mean, take a look at the Bible if…[Read more]
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Look at me go, I’m a Loyal Sidekick. Wait, who am I sidekicked to? (Dun-dun-duuuuun)
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone who is on this RP
LQ and Johnny
“Now, shall claim this castle?”
LQ stands, from his sides, he raises his hands up. As he does so, an army of undead rise from the ground. LQ then points towards the door and all the zombies rush out. They now stand in every hallway, and every intersecting hallway, and in the court.
-
Andrew replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I remember there was this book my mom read about a demon teaching like this little baby demon how to “get” a human, the whole point of the book was meant to be a kind of cool/scary way to teach Christians how to avoid temptations from demons/devils!
That’s the Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis, and I kinda want to read that bef…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
LQ and Johnny
As LQ sits, the knight come to him with the princess, “Raugh.”
Johnny looked LQ, LQ gives a wave of his hand, Starfish puts the girl down.
“You may go now, if you were going to be a good servant you would have obeyed the Lord. But since you are so resilient on being a pest, the Lord lets you go, though you may…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The three headed down the way Ben pointed and soon found the person of description. “Oh no!” Rax said sounding nervous “He seams badly injured!”. Cyrus looks at the kid on the ground and scoffs. “He’s probably fine, he’s still breathing.” Cyrus could an would never take a clue.
Um… soooo, I going to burst your bubble, sorry b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have an idea!!!
A devil who does a bad job of being a devil and accidentally converts someone to Christianity.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Reid
“Yes, that may be wise. Especially if we plan to explore more of this place soon. Since Hugo briefly awoke already, I’m guessing he’ll wake up soon. And Tenz…he’ll get up when he smells food.” Reid reached out with one of his tendrils, drawing an apple to him. “Though I must say this place has strange and interesting food.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Your wish is my command. No more character crushes.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
You’ve never had a crush on a fictional character??? Ever?
ERIC NO!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Winnifred
“You’re the first… person we’ve seen.”
Izre did not look pleased with that answer, and Win suddenly felt guilty.
“But we could help you look! It’s a mystery. Watson and I love mysteries. If you’ll have us.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Fel and Lo
“The sunset’s nice,” Lois said quietly, adjusting his glasses.
“I don’t think I caught your name. I’m Lois. And this is my, um,” he faltered for a second, and Felicity interrupted.
“His girlfriend. Felicity.” She held out her hand with a smile.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, I don’t rp as fast as you. Glad you found someone else for Ruth to meet!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Winnifred
Win walked closer to the wall, so she would be well out of Izre’s way.
“Oh, that’s cool. I’m Winnifred.” Her name felt insufficient after Izre’s long title, so she added, “Student of Gonzaga University. And that’s Watson, my cat.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge I’m in a campaign run by my brother. Do you dm or you prefer just being a player?
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae, you like my new profile pic?
-
Andrew changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More

Congratulations! You are sidekicked to the whipped-cream penguin who showed up on your doorstep.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That’s funny! Yes, I forgot about him. He is my new mentor.