@keilah-h
Active 2 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
“…Planet?” Felicity’s mind spun as she tried to process everything she just heard. She had hoped finding out where Huntress was from would help figure out where they currently were. Instead she was just more confused.
She felt her frustration bubbling up again, and she pushed it back down, forcing herself to take a deep…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome!
Yay! If you could shoot me an email at hybridlore079@gmail.com then I will have yours.
Okay! Sorry you’re sick 😟
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It was a good section, but I don’t have much to add, sorry. 🙃
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t have anything going on then, but I’m sick right now. Ideally I’m better by Saturday, but if I’m a wreck, I won’t be there.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I might be able to make that! I haven’t been able to go to most of them so I’m not sure I’m on the list for a email link or not
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Glad they’ll use numbing but it still sounds really unpleasant 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah I didn’t know before either 😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
large fines could leave a family destitute and starving. Public retribution could be anything, including baring them from work or places of business or physical punishment.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
*blink* they have those?
BUT WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!!!! *SOBS*
I guess I never stopped to think there might be such simple things on line. I mostly just use it when I have something super crazy complicated.
You know what would be funny? If you had Leon make the same mistake, forgetting that Julian wasn’t with h…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel sighed. The night seemed peaceful so far. No direwolf howl, only one monster attack, and as long as they avoided the purple vines and didn’t climb the walls, they didn’t have to worry much so far. He watched Cassius’s and Leander’s sleeping forms, wondering about childhood. After a c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Equivalent in the Canadian dollar please.
Dude. Seriously?
I have to to the American dollar, but now I need to do more math. 😭
Just a minute.
Okay, about $689.23 in Canadian dollars…. if I did that right.
I would expect Julian to give Leon a look or say something like ‘you know this guy’ before saying something lik…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @loopylin @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
So, the afternoon of the 24th looks like the best option. 🙃 Throwing out a time here—
3 PM EST
2 PM CST
1 PM MST
12 PM PST
(I don’t know if I got all those acronyms right, but we’ll roll with it.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel’s eyes drooped under his mask. As Barnes spoke, he started awake. “Do whatever.” He turned his back to Barnes and the other sleep two, taking off his mask and punching himself in the face to wake up. He couldn’t fall asleep. He didn’t trust the maze, and he also didn’t trust that L…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
ugh KP signed me out as I went to post, no!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
“Relax.” Gabriel adjusted his position, sitting with his legs crossed. “Inhale…hold it…exhale. Calm down your heart rate, it’s distressing you.”
Gabriel avoided Barnes’s question purposefully. What would everyone think if they knew his real age? Maybe they wouldn’t care, or they’d never r…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
Leon and Julian enjoyed their time with Konner and his family, and the notice was almost forgotten in Julian’s pocket.
It was evening that they returned home. Fox had come back from the carpenters where he…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Maybe…….
In my world we don’t get to plan that far ahead. So I guess set the date and we’ll see if I can make it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore I’m available the 24th and 31st, but I’m not sure about the 7th yet. I can do Saturday mornings, but afternoons are better for me since I’m 3 hours behind everyone. That would also give @mineralizedwritings the chance to join too if she wants to and is feeling up to it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Previous page, second to last post.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I think I’m available all of those days with the possible exception of the 31st. Saturday mornings still work for me, but afternoons would be better. I can spend more time on the call if I have time to complete my chores beforehand. XD
- Load More
