@keilah-h
Active 20 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
what is your signature from?!?!? It is so funny!!!! 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
oh I see.
well I have Josiah’s email like i said.things were already finicky when I got on. It took almost a year for me to get on and my dad actually contacted them through facebook.
I know several of the team got married and moved on….
Hmmm.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’ve tried messaging through the Contact the Team page several times, and I have yet to receive a response. I have a friend I want to invite, but it seems pointless when no one seems to be able to get in. 🙁
Where are you???
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
Our vacuum broke. It now sucks and does not suck at the same time, thus creating the paradox of Schrodinger’s Vacuum.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
actually I don’t have your email…for some reason I thought I did XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Kathleen was the one who helped me publish my short story on the website…so that’s the only reason I have it
i can email it to you if you want!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I have Kathleen’s email too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Praying!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah so you might be interested to know that the Story Embers forum was shut down (Maybe a year or two ago?). My sister was an active member at the time and I guess it just wasn’t important enough or the people running it didn’t have the time.
The problem is that KP isn’t letting new members on, right?
Yeah It’s kinda sad but with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
ooo! This is good!! I like this! I know for sure who it is, and to several of them that actually happens. (Though not an orange rock. 😝)
Michael would take the jump for Jonathan
Ron for Michael
Michael for James with the argument that James is the second in command and needs to stay. Still, James would do it if he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
yes, I’ll be praying for him!
praying.
also, to everyone, I’ve tried subscribing to this topic but it’s rare I get notifications. Just know that I try to check this when it comes to mind. I’m gonna try unsubscribing and subscribing again to see if that helps.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
hey! Sorry, I’ve been out of town and just saw this.
so in the chapter I mentioned that they fueled the plane up with the fuel in the fuel truck that was with the transport. The plane wasn’t being flown over because it was basically kind of a prototype.
The rebels have several supply lines and routs from people inside the city as wel…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I have Josiah’s email.
but why are we trying to find the moderators? Is something wrong?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome! Hopefully we’ll be able to get this sorted out.
Thankfully KP hasn’t been having too many problems lately! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
OMC GUYS GUYS GUYSSSSS
I FOUND A SONG FOR EASTONIt’s “Cars and Phones” by David Dunn
It almost made me cry but it’s perfect for himmmm
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
All I can say is…
THAT WAS SO GOOD
I actually love your book so much I think I’ve said this before but it’s actually my comfort book…I got so excited when I saw you posted MORE!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
the Dante one, LOL!!!!
- Load More
