@keilah-h
Active 11 hours, 34 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t tend to listen to Rock, so I’m not the best one to answer this. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s so exciting!! I know you’ve got some help already, but if you need another set of eyes or another opinion, I’m here! 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
This sounds like something my OCD brain would get stuck on as well. I don’t think music is evil just for being a certain type of music, but everyone will always have different opinions about this and if it is OCD, talking about it and trying to come up with a logical answer sounds good, but it’s not going to help.
It’s up to you if yo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Exciting! I’ll have to go back and look at the moodboards in a minute, but the link’s not working.
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
No worries! I’ll pm you my email real fast :))
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
omcccc I’m so sorry I didn’t respond lol
Is it okay if we email about it? Where should I post mine?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
The Numbered and the Nameless.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
You mean, are Cassion and Rory siblings or cousins, or are they related to Book 1 characters?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
related in what way?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
And, because I know some of you will ask,
The Emblem on the uniforms of Sector 1 soldiers.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
CASSION!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
RORY

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Sorry, these didn’t send.
BOOK NAME AND AESTHETIC!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Hello my wonderful heroic bestest MI team!!! We are launching into book 2 today! If anyone finds this mission too dangerous and needs to head home, let me know and I’ll strike your name from the lis…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
KP’s been working recently. My concern is that I want a friend to join, but if there are no moderators, I don’t know how she’d get on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin @everyone
I don’t think I’m a very visual person either. I can imagine my family’s faces if I try… but not very well. And honestly, I rarely try to imagine what my characters look like as I’m writing. 😂😂 I guess it’s more about the words and emotions to me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Tomorrow if all goes as planned.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey! Are you still planning to put the second book out soon?
- Load More
