@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Ikr? I cant keep up with the speed of rp’s much anymore they used to go sooo fast
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you everyone 💜💜💜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
omc like when we were doing the Character Party RP…that was insane, like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
ik what you mean…writing’s been hard for me lately :/and I’ve been busy too!
i love pulling up old discussions and reminiscing old times…not to mention making my…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*creeps in after months of absence* I think I lost my characters…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
rory
“Because they do that if it will take too long to save you… or if you’ll have the scars in a visible place… you know.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you!! < 3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
AHHH! It’s so good!!!!! I love it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Seriously… I used to be on here all the time, but between school, dance, and now a job, it’s been difficult. I haven’t even written in months. I’m on my last week of school though and I hope to be more active during December.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Hi I know it’s been a really long time since you guys have seen Tauren.. it’s been a long time since I’ve drawn him too! I haven’t been drawing much recently except for some realism portraits (Which has actually improved my overall art a lot) but recently I’ve been wanting to finish some of my half used…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Hihi, don’t worry it happens! Glad you’re still here, I check in every week or so myself.
Hearing you say ‘remember when my whole life was on here’ really brings back memories… I used to check kp like 6 times a day 🤭 can’t believe that was like 4 years ago or something?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
I’ve been praying for you since I first saw this. It isn’t fair and it’s horrible. I don’t think words for this sort of thing exist. I’m so sorry. I love you. 🩷 You have my email too if you want to talk. 🩷
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
When I see that someone has posted art on here:

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
This is better. It always looks different when it’s not on my drawing tablet 😖 -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I drew my character Lemonhead. The colors look wonky though idk why.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
“Lucy!” His heart pounded in panic, a hammer inside his ribcage. He was helpless to rescue her, his blades weren’t for throwing even if he tried. He had no projectile weapons. He looked around frantically, and his eyes alighted on pieces of broken stone on the ground. He dropped down, hoping the bird w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel climbed up the wall himself, but instead of looking to the southeast, his attention was raptured by something more south. “Flying creatures. Those won’t be fun to fight.” After watching them for a few seconds, he finally looked for the hill, barely making it out through the silver mist. “I see t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry, that’s so rough. I’m glad you have your family through this and your mom is able to get care even though it’s in a hospital.
Maybe try reading the Psalms? I’ve been enjoying them recently.
We love you too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry I took so long to reply
- Load More
