-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine Yay we’re all here at the same time! 😀 Welcome!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Haha, that’s perfect! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Well, if it makes you feel any better…I’m getting distracted by Pinterest and other things too 😛 #procrastinating
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice I was just about to see if anyone wanted to join me in the corner when your post showed up in my email. 😀 I’ll be around for a bit, outlining for nano
-
Jenna Terese started the topic The Christian Storytellers Manifesto in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years ago
Have you all heard of this already? You probably have if you’re on SE.
But in case you haven’t, I wanted to let you know that Story Embers has created The Christian Storytellers Manifesto.
@seekjustice @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @alia @xonos-darkgrate @dekreel @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @catwing @valtmy @skredder @kaya-young @everyone
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@dekreel OH! I was trying to figure out what I did wrong and I didn’t pick that up. Thanks! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice lol, yeah if I just lived a tad closer 😀 (I wish we did live closer though…)
the aviators is one of my favorites!!!!!
@rochellaine Ah, you came just as I’m leaving!
Well, I’ll leave you two to chat, but I have to leave. 🙁 I think I’ll be on this Friday/Saturday though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Ah, Prince Caspian. I haven’t watched that in a long time…
What’s this I hear about Netflix doing a show series based on Narnia???
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice It’s coming along okay. It’s hard for me to outline when I don’t have a spurt of inspiration and a rush of creativity, so sometimes I’m forcing myself to make sure I’m ready for NaNo. But it’s going pretty good. 🙂 I’m still not sure if my schedule will allow me to do NaNo this year, but we’ll see. i’ll keep you posted 😉
How about…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
😀
I really love music by Helen Jane Long, Ludovico Einaudi, and the Piano Guys. I’ve heard a little bit of Yiruma too, and Audiomachine is awesome for making playlists to listen to while book writing.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Awesome! I actually just got done doing the same thing XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice @rochelaine @valtmy @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @dekreel Heloooooo! I am outlining and working on blog posts. 🙂 Anyone wanna join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgate I don’t think I’ve met you before, but hello 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Started a Blog! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@kaya-young I just watched the video this morning (and commented 😉 ). You are SO GOOD at hula hooping! I was impressed 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Yay, congratulations! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Oh, I’ll be praying! Let us know how it goes 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
signing off…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @dekreel @seekjustice @valtmy @ariel-ashira @alia @dragon-snapper Anyone on? I’m working on outlining and blog posts. 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel I know now why I’m not so active. It’s because my email sorts all of my KP notification emails into spam. 🙁
-
Lin replied to the topic Swear Words In Stories? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@ariel-ashira Usually I would write something as, ‘So-and-so swore’ or ‘so-and-so cursed’. I have a character who swears constantly but for his dialogue it’s always something like, ‘He said something along the lines of…’ I never actually include a swear. If a character has to say something, however, I use very mild swear words, ones that aren’t…[Read more]
- Load More
