-
Snapper replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
WOWOWOW HELLO EVERYONE!
@that_writer_girl_99 Oof I’m sorry. :/
@epicaddie2 I have to remember all the tags lol XDDD WELCOME BACK!!
@warrenluther04 EYYY how you doing?? I’m not doing too bad, all things considered!!
@devastate_lasting I’m on story embers, yup, but I’m not really active on there. 😛
OKAY GROUP QUESTION: What’s your favorite…
-
Lin started the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hello…it’s been a while. A lot of things changed. Like my pen name. And writing goals.
On that note, I’m Linyang, a student (what kind of student? Who knows), and I’m really glad that KP’s back!
I’ve been writing for four years now, and I’ve written a lot of things right now. Will I elaborate on what those things are? No, unless you ask.
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ooh, anime! I honestly read a lot more manga than actually watching the shows, but, hey, the stories are usually the same :). What are your favorite genres to watch?
-
Lin replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hello! It’s been a really long time but apparently we’ve friended each other so I thought I might say hi~
I don’t know what else to say. Are you on Story Embers?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hi, @that_writer_girl_99! 😀 I remember you! I love Star Wars, superheroes, and anime too (my fave is The Promised Neverland <3 ).
-
Lin changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Lin's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 AHH WOW IT’S ELIZABETH! <333 I’ve missed you tooo ;-;!! It’s been wayyy too long.
I’ve been well, thank you!! <3 Lately I’ve been finishing high school (o.o how even), lots of bullet journaling art XD, and working on writing. Hbu??? How’s life treating you? <3
-
Snapper and
Kathleen are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Snapper posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago
this is only the beginning . . .
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Snapper's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Snapper started the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hello everyone!!
It’s Snapper!! Long time no read to this place, but I’m so glad it’s back. I’ll start the introductions. 😉
I’ve been writing for six years and I’m currently working on my eighth novel. I’m one of those people that would rather write than read (anyone else???). XD Sci-fi is my writing forte, but I’m a hardcore LotR fan.
A few…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
That’s understandable. 🙂
I’m going to have to leave now. It’s been nice chatting with you! I might be on later, or maybe tomorrow too. Bye!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
Your goals sound great! Exciting! 😀
Oh, by the way, if you’re interested there’s a new-ish website accepting guest posts currently. It’s authorssupportingauthors.com
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yes, it’s my NaNo novel. I think we probably did talk about it before here. I’m about 60k words in so far. I’m hoping to finish the first draft by the end of January, and fully edit it (including professional editor) during 2020. Do you have any writing goals for the year?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
Life really likes to get in the way of writing, doesn’t it? What kind of college classes are you taking?
Here’s the blurb for my superhero book:
***
<p style=”text-align: center;”>What if our generation grew up in a world were superhumans were commonplace? What if these superhumans weren’t considered heroes?</p>
Humans with superpowers a…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
@alia Okay. I’ll probably be off and on too.
I haven’t been working on much during most of December, but I’ve been mostly focusing on my superhero book and writing a guest post (currently).
Combining different aspects of cultures sounds interesting!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
@alia Awesome! 😀 I’ll be on for a little bit. What’s the genre of your new WIP?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
@alia Are you still here?
- Load More
