-
Lin replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Hello! Your book sounds like something I would read. Unfortunately I am extremely busy right now so I’m afraid I can’t beta-read, but you have my full support! Uh let’s see… What’s your favorite ice cream flavour? If you like ice cream, which I’m going to assume you do.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah
XD Thanks! -
Lin replied to the topic I'm baaack in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@josiahdeboerofficial Ohhh so its nose is natural. Gotcha. I’ve only had experience with mosquitos. Bad ones, to say the least.
-
Lin replied to the topic Good Morning! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Haha my sister loves to make milk tea, so I feel about the same way.
And I think our ranks change depending on how much we post. Don’t worry, I was a bumbling henchman for a long, long time since I wasn’t active. 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha yeah actually a lot of the time I feel like an extrovert, though I think that’s mainly because everyone else is more introverted than I, and I hate awkward silences. And a book centered around 9/11? That sounds really interesting! What aspect are you planning to write about?
@josiahdeboerofficial So I hand write everything,…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel AHHH hello! Yeah I’m doing okay, kinda stressed and tired most of the time, but what else could you expect?
I mainly see you on Instagram now, haha. How are you doing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
I’m not sure… I was wondering the same thing…
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@josiahdeboerofficial Haha I’ll take it.
So my original plan of 52 books has proved to be too long to publish. I can write it, and I have timed exactly when I’ll finish writing it, but no, I have decided that I will not publish them. Traditionally, at least. I have been looking at Webnovel as of late and have decided that a work of this length…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic I'm baaack in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@josiahdeboerofficial Happy birthday! Might I ask what the creature on your cover image ought to be called? I was gonna call it a kiwi but then I saw that it also had characteristics of a mosquito. So now I’m debating between “moskiwito” and “fruit-sucker cannibal”. What say you?
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Nice, nice! I’m still working on the Tower of God Webtoon, which is incredibly long and not completed, so it’s probably going to be a while before it all gets dubbed. Who’s your favorite FMAB character?
-
Lin replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Favorite genre? To read or write or watch? Because that really depends on the media. For anime I like slice of life and psychological thriller (with a crime drama mixed in), for Webtoon I really enjoy romance and comedy, whereas for books I read a lot of fantasy, though I think I prefer fiction. Not sure. Been a while since I read a lot.
-
Lin replied to the topic Good Morning! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Hello! I’ve used to write poetry a lot, but I could never imagine writing an entire epic. And I’ve only attempted to make one language before, much less 22. Soooo with all of the interesting facts that you just posted about yourself the only thing I can really thing of asking is, what flavor iced tea do you like? And can you make it?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking I like Delight by Jamie Berry! What about you?
-
Riah Black's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Riah Black changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Riah Black's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Riah Black changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Nice, nice! So more of a shonen anime fan? Tower of God and Naruto are pretty good, but I highly recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hmm…I don’t know how to explain it without giving away spoilers. But yeah if you don’t like sad things then I wouldn’t recommend it for you. XD It had me cryin’
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking It varies a lot, but recently electro-swing, chillstep, and Vocaloid. What about you?
- Load More
