-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Ah, thank you! I shall write more now. (I hope)
@leon-fleming I always like conversation. In real life my conversations are usually like:
Me: *asks a question*
Other person: *answers*
*awkward silence*
I guess, like, if someone asks you a general question, ask it back? That helps boosts the conversation a lot.
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hey look! We even have the same rank. By the way, what do the ranks represent?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hi Kathleen! I’m pretty much a newbie too, I only just joined :))
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah YES, TITLES! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
I think this is a really cool idea! I don’t know how much of a help I’d be though XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha I wish had some of that, too.
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming
If this does become a thing, please don’t expect me to learn it. At least not be fluent. -
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Welp, sadly I am out of conversation juice.
-
Riah Black replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Also, can anyone tell me what your rank means? *is totally befuddled*
-
Riah Black replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I have actually not tried lava cakes yet although I have eaten them. I may do so in the near future.
Quenya, of course. There’s hardly any Sindarin in the books at all. 😉
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I’m homeschooled, so it’s year round. I want to start making electronic/Vocaloid music.
@selah-chelyah Aw, I hope you feel better!
-
Riah Black replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hi! I do like the beach, but I love the mountains more. I don’t actually like plain chocolate, but I adore baking (and eating) chocolate desserts.
Spare time languages! Elvish, Spanish, and Koine Greek.
Violin is a very difficult instrument, so I can’t say I believe you would have gotten very far on your sister’s violin without …[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Hopefully (fingers crossed) that there will be some time outside of test prep this summer (but I don’t have high hopes; I never get summer break) I want to finish rewriting (or at least mostly) the first five parts of my work and also maybe finish writing a shorter work that I’ve been working on. Also finish writing first drafts of…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Uhh, Hi? in the forum Fantasy 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I used to have different symbols that I drew (pretty simple ones, like a bird, leaf, etc) but I’m thinking when I have time I’m going to rewrite them into more stroke form. And, no, I can’t really write in it or anything. I have to reference it every time I use it.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming You have any summer writing plans?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
My mistake. Upon closer inspection, it’s actually all on thick paper which is them glued onto cloth.
-
Lin replied to the topic Uhh, Hi? in the forum Fantasy 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I’ve been planning on redrawing the symbols for a while now, but essentially there’s some set characters with sounds and attached meaning, and putting them in different combinations makes different words. I call it Rehveli.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming My grandparents actually used to do this for my parents’ wedding my grandfather did one of one of the verses from Corinthians I think… Anyway the ones in our house are all on cloth/canvas, but generally paper works too I think. Also stone. Carved in stone is cool.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming That all sounds really cool.
You’re gonna have to elaborate on what you mean by calligraphy, printed, and paper.
- Load More
