-
Lin replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@michelle I’m very bad at cooking, but I know how to bake. I don’t watch TV but I do watch anime (which counts, I guess) and my top three (in no particular order) are 91 Days, Zankyou no Terror, and Your lie in April. What about you?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hard and soft one:)Â Do you bake?? and also what are your top favorite shows?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Really?!! Me too!! Which is your favorite fairy tale you have read?
What Ariel is the villain?!! I love Ariel, she is my fav Disney princess and always will be. but I like to look at her character from and adult’s and writer’s point of view, and a bit of humor. Ariel is not the greatest role model or little girls, lets face it. It’s…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@michelle Sure! 😀
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool! can I join? 🙂 I have got good chatting subjects.
-
LRC replied to the topic Let's talk theme, y'all in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Oooh I’m glad you had an idea!! Theme is so fun to talk about, lol. 😁 Really gets the mind imaging.
I have about 10 main characters in the first book of my series, as well as a host of side characters. A few of thoses become important later in the series too, lol. Of course, it helps when some are killed off, then you have more…[Read more]
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming *claps* OH YEAH I love reading the original fairy tales and books Disney movies are based on, sometimes I even like them better. How about you?
P.S. There are even videos floating around on the internet about how Ursula wasn’t really the villain of the movie. XD Gotta love the internet
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Hi, @michelle! Aw, I remember that! 😀 This is just a place for writers to come on and chat with each other as we write. 🙂
-
Michelle Black and
Jenna Terese are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Michelle Black replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi Jenna! I’m Michelle I am on SE with you and you read my children’s boo Freddy and Friends:) I wanted to ask you what is this topic about? 🙂 I am very interested
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Oops, did I miss you? I think I’ll be on for a bit…
@seekjustice @rochellaine @catwing @ariel-ashira @daughteroftheking @valtmy
-
Michelle Black and
Lin are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Michelle Black replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I just saw this and wanted to join lol I know lots of good villains so it is hard to pick one. How about Ursula from the little mermaid:)
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic I Must Say Hello! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@millennium Hi Emily!! I love your name:) It’s nice to have you here! What are some of your hobbies?
-
Lin replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Your words ring very true. Thank you for the reminder.
Thanks for the recommendations! I’ll be sure to check them out once libraries open again.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@michelle I live in MA, and usually it fluctuates between hot and cold and just staying a very chilly tone. Sometimes warm, and then it’s nice. Cookies are very good! Hard or soft ones?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I love Reeses, I love them so much, that when I am eating them I say that me and the peanut cups are having a date lol, yes a little bit random. Aww that is cute! boy time:)
You are so young and spry it makes me feel old XD I will be 19 on August 25th. No, no not twins, here is a hint, we are not related by blood;)
Chow- chows? I…[Read more]
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hi! you never know we might have met before:) I love baking cookies, chocolate-covered strawberries. California was very nice weather, but it is hot in the summer. What state do you live in? and what’s it like?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming *Realises that you can see that I visited the site* You saw me!!!!! *jumps in bush* I thought it was very nice and awesome.
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@erinramm *grabs coffee and sips with you* Yasssss girl you must read it, Stephen is mostly known for his scary gory books, but The green mile is none of those, it is just so pure and very cool! when you start reading it please let me know XD *gets excited because I might have gotten a friend to read favorite book*
Erin that’s so neat!! what…[Read more]
- Load More
