-
Lin's profile was updated 6 years ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Poem Needs Feedback in the forum Poetry Critiques 6 years ago
@gracie-j It’s been literal years since I last wrote poetry. I like this a lot! Though might I add a few suggestions?
-Line 4 could use another syllable
– “Slowly lifted up her head” I feel like you could add a ‘she’ before this
And other than that, nothing much. Good job!
-
Lin replied to the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
@gracie-j Ahaha good for you! I’m hoping this bout of unmotivation will pass soon; I remember two years ago when I finished NaNo I didn’t write anything for four months straight because I was exhausted. But hopefully this will be short.
-
Lin replied to the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
@kathleenramm The last scene I finished? Or the last scene I worked on?
Well, they both were pretty similar, so…
Last I wrote was about fifteen minutes ago, but I’ll go with the one before that. Mainly a couple of characters are trying to go around the area putting up seals so that they can trap the villain…mainly just traveling around and…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Database for Information in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@jbb I suppose I am knowledgeable about Asian culture, specifically Chinese culture. If you need help on names or something do tag me, because one thing that annoys me extremely is when I read a book and the names are unreadable.
I guess you could also tag me for music and math. Don’t ask me about too advanced math, though.
Oh, and I also have a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@gacie-j Just the free version. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@gracie-j That’s so cool! 😀 Once I find the inspiration/quote I want to use, I create the designs on Canva.com
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Tell Me About Your WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@seekjustice Thanks; I’ll definitely let you know when I need betas. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@rochellaine Thanks! 😀
Okay, great!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@gracie-j 😀 I’m so glad you like them! Thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Tell Me About Your WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
Thanks, @lewilliams ! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Tell Me About Your WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@lewilliams Your second one sounds fantastic. If it ever comes out tell me. I’ll gladly read it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@devastate-lasting @kathleenramm. Thank you both! 😀 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Tell Me About Your WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@gracie-j Thank you so much! 😀 Yes, I designed them on canva.com.
-
Lin replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! That’s good to know!
You’re designs all look really good! If I think of anything funny writing-related, I’ll definitely tell you.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks! It’s a WordPress blog, hosted by Bluehost (but I purchased the theme from CreativeMarket.com).
-
Lin replied to the topic Heyyyyyyy in the forum Start HERE 6 years ago
@emberlynn Ah, I see. Well, I’m not exactly sure what kind of content you would be sensitive to, haha, because Ghibli is essentially the Disney of Japan. I myself tend to lean towards seinen anime (for older males) because of the plot and stuff, but I also enjoy shoujo anime (for younger girls). In the latter category I would recommend Your lie in…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@jenwriter17 Kinda unrelated but I just want to know what platform you’re using for your blog? It looks so cool!
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
(honestly I didn’t really know where to put this topic…)
Hi, everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I have a somewhat-new Redbubble shop, featuring designs specifically for writers and readers. Here’s the link if you want to check it out. And I have a new collection coming, with the theme Writer Humor. 😀 If you all have some funny writer…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Tell Me About Your WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@seekjustice Cool idea!
Here are my current projects:
1) Superhero duology; the first is in the editing stage and the second in the outlining stage.
2) Sci-fi novel with futuristic racing; in first draft stage. Protagonist is a girl trying to show the world what she can do, and learns about true identity and Who created her.
3) Futuristic Red…[Read more]
- Load More
