-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Tell Me About Your WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 12 months ago
I never knowhow to answer that kind of question, because I never really remember what exactly sparked my stories. XD They seems to develop super slowly and then I’m writing it and I don’t remember how it got started.
-
Lin replied to the topic What are some interesting quirks you have given your characters? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 12 months ago
@kathleenramm Hmmm…*immediately forgets everything I’ve ever done, ever*
I suddenly want to know a lot more about that villain of yours.
Hmm…I’m gonna take quirks to mean “not bad things”. I have one character that’s always barefoot, another who constantly wears a white baseball cap, and another who always orders a beer but gets a root beer…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Nano-like writing site in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 12 months ago
@gracie-j Yeah I know what you mean. Ever since 2016 I’ve just been tired of all the political talk and tension and arguments.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Nano-like writing site in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 12 months ago
@gracie-j Aw, that’s so uplifting, Gracie. Thanks for sharing those words. 🙂 <3
OH MY WORD YES everyone’s going on about how important this election is and I’ve never seen so many advertisements reminding people to register to vote. EVERY ELECTION IS IMPORTANT.
Also, anyone else watch the presidential debate? *face palm*
-
Lin replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 12 months ago
The links don’t seem to be working. Welp…
Instagram: @coldestsunshine
I might post other links later…(like if my Goodreads account ever gets verified as an author, haha) but for now you can see my updates and things on Instagram.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Nano-like writing site in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I did do a post about it. My issues with the organization was mainly them pushing LGBTQ+ stories/books (even with their children’s program) and also promoting the defunding of police. Both things I strongly disagree with.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@seekjustice Hi. 🙂 I’ll be on for only about ten more minutes, but how are things?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice you two still around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
I’m having the same problem with links, lol XD Here’s mine:
Website: jennaterese.com
Goodreads: Jenna Terese
Instagram: @jenna.terese
Pinterest: @jennatereseauthor
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Nano-like writing site in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
I’m so glad to hear about how many people are dropping nanowrimo. I’ve been looking at WrtieTrack and it seems pretty cool. If anyone else is interested, something else I’m doing instead of nano is the King’s Daughters Writing Camp. It’s pretty great. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Prayer Request about my Book (because IDK where to put it) in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
Wow, that’s so exciting! 😀 I’ll be praying too! <3
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Character Question in the forum Characters 6 years ago
I guess my favorite character right now (it fluctuates) is Adriaen Blackwater. He’s set in a dystopian world, and the reason I really like him is because he’s so real. I made him a flawed, raw character and I’m having so much fun working out all the angsty bits with him where he’s currently at in my story.
Lol,…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Question in the forum Characters 6 years ago
@selah-chelyah Ah, thank you!Â
Even though I have no idea what you just agreed to haha@leon-fleming When Eleven talks to people, he comes off as a bit rude because he generally brings up things that he couldn’t have known about. He never introduces himself, and switches randomly from topic to topic. And I’m afraid he’s more on the average side…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
@leon-fleming Oh hey, you’re back! Nice to see your presence.
Thanks for the tips; I generally stay away from caffeinated things because it does things to my blood, but I’ll keep that in mind. And I recently put Gone With the Wind, The Brothers Karamazov, and The Chosen on hold at my library, so I’m stocked up for the next few weeks or month, th…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Question in the forum Characters 6 years ago
@leon-fleming As someone who has at least 300 characters from different stories all over, this is a very hard question. 🙂
I suppose I’ll go by story here. Maybe. Or at least sift through the slightly developed ones.
(Half your tags are missing, which leads me to believe that you are tagging nonexistent people. XD)
There’s my central character…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
@gracie-j Haha, thanks for the tip. Reading bad writing always helps XD
-
Lin replied to the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
@kathleenramm Yep! The next story is going to be kind of a prequel to this one, but it happens in a small seaside town in a summer where a strange cafe appears, along with some extremely strange people. Totally relaxing. Totally not going to have mysterious disappearances 🙂
-
Lin and
Kathleen are now friends 6 years ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Poem Needs Feedback in the forum Poetry Critiques 6 years ago
@gracie-j I don’t know much about poem writing, but I really liked it! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@rochellaine Oh my goodness, I love your poem! 😀 Definitely made me smile!
- Load More
