Nano-like writing site

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Nano-like writing site

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17
      • Total Posts: 2522

@gracie-j Yeah I know what you mean. Ever since 2016 I’ve just been tired of all the political talk and tension and arguments.

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
      www.jennaterese.com

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@jenwriter17 No kidding. I wasn’t old enough to understand it all back in 2008/2012, but now, I wish I were a kid again. I’m just glad I’m not a voter in the midst of all this chaos! Not that the 2024 election won’t be just as wild and crazy.

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Reagan Ramm
        @reaganramm
          • Total Posts: 110

Maybe one day Kingdom Pen can create its own online software as an alternative to NaNoWriMo…

@jenwriter17
          Yes every election is important, and we shouldn’t fret about who is the president, but Trump completely broke the Left.

They are now suggesting extremely radical changes to our government that would completely change our country.

– They’re talking about adding justices to the Supreme Court, essentially turning them into a super legislature for the Left.

– Abolishing the philabuster so that the minority party in congress has even less power.

– Adding D.C. and Puerto Rico as states so that they can permanently get 4 more senators and completely disrupt the political balance

– Abolishing the electoral college, which would mean that New York and California would essentially decide every election going forward.

Not saying they could make all or any of these come to pass, but what they are proposing would basically make it extremely difficult for another conservative/republican to ever be elected again.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Reagan Ramm.
          • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Reagan Ramm.

My Music:
          AndromedaCoastMusic.com

Learn Music Production:
          OrpheusAudioAcademy.com

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

That would be really cool! 😀

www.jennaterese.com

E. K. Seaver
            @e-k-seaver
              • Total Posts: 344

@reaganramm, it would be amazing if KP had its own Nano-like site.

Wow, those are interesting stats. Finally, someone says the intents straight. I feel like things on the Left’s agenda keep getting quietly added. I didn’t realize they were trying to pack the court until watching one of the debates, and I had no clue about the Puerto Rico/D. C. thing. And the NY/CA thing is terrifying.

Not to be dramatic, but it does kinda feel like we’re just watching this country steadily decline. I hate to say it but I wouldn’t be shocked if it fell apart in my lifetime.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
              ekseaver.wordpress.com

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17

Edit: I said really cool in reference to KP having a software like NaNo btw 😉 …

Those stats are pretty scary. I have t0 agree @e-k-seaver , it does seem like things are declining pretty rapidly.

www.jennaterese.com

Reagan Ramm
                @reaganramm
                  • Total Posts: 110

Yes, things are declining, but we don’t have to worry or fret because we can trust in God. 🙂

This also just shows the need for you, and Kingdom Pen, and Christians to get back involved in shaping the culture and our institutions.

My Music:
                  AndromedaCoastMusic.com

Learn Music Production:
                  OrpheusAudioAcademy.com

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17

^^ So true!

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >