-
Lin replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm Is that so? Then I’ll it to my to-watch list. And maybe get to it after… *squints at list* Yeah, when I have some free time.
I was too lazy to learn how to reread sheet music for the kalimba so I mainly just play by ear. It’s good practice for transposing different songs into the key of C and helps me remember the main melody of…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Ooh, those stories all sound really unique! Something like I’d want to read.
I’ve heard good things about Avatar but haven’t brought myself around to touching it. A little on the mainstream side.
Write comics? I haven’t really thought about doing it, but I think it would be cool if I could write a story for a Webtoon sometime; I…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
(Oh looks like left align failed :P)
@scoutfinch180 To Kill a Mockingbird is a great book. I really loved it when we read it.
Yeah, I mainly read classics and manga. Not really in the mood for anything else.
Do you have any other story ideas/projects that you’ve worked on or want to work on?
-
Lin replied to the topic National Indie Author Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
@gracie-j Glad to hear it! Thanks for organizing this, Grace!
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
@gracie-j Rainan would give money to a crazy uncle if he had one. He doesn’t really care for money and besides, most of the charities, if there were any, would probably be out to get him.
@nova21 I don’t think any of my characters own a castle…if they did it would have gotten destroyed long ago. As Hoen has already basically built his manor…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
<p style=”text-align: right;”>@scoutfinch180</p>
<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hey there! Love your username! I have unfortunately just discovered this left-align thing so you shall be the poor soul which I shall use this on. Anyway, I’m in the same grade as you, also homeschooled, and I also enjoy speculative fiction and poetry. I think that your…[Read more] -
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
Ooo, can I join?
Would your character rather give money to a random charity or to their crazy uncle (or whatever relative they have that’s crazy)?
Isa: random charity
Sawyer: crazy uncle
My question:
Would your character rather choose all the rooms in their own castle (spa, workout room, etc.), or would they rather all the rooms in the…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
As the smoke gathered around their feet, they were gone–all disappeared except him.

-
Lin replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Ooo, can I join?!?!!!
She stood five feet away from where I was hidden in the shadows, staring at the screen where the greatest secret of humankind was displayed: Your life is a lie.
Next picture:

-
ella replied to the topic Too much? in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 11 months ago
What’s next?? I love it!!!!!!! It’s not over the top at all. Great job, I hope there’s more…
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
@r-m-archer Pebble falls asleep whenever, wherever, so he would probably go with the first. Eleven hates bothering with things, though, so probably the latter.
Would your character rather switch bodies with their love interest or their rival/worst enemy?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
@lewilliams Calloway already stays at home all the time. A certified neet, he is.
Would your character rather sleep for a hundred years or be awake for 10 days in a row working?
-
Lin replied to the topic What's the biggest mistake you made when you first started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm Probably thinking that my writing was good, lol. My child brain had no concept of what good writing actually was. Gotta say nowadays I feel like I’m falling into the same trap. I have to constantly remind myself to keep the pride down and be humble.
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
@gracie-j Jonah is the type to blow them off, definitely.
@r-m-archer Lonny will take the Amazon and conquer it.
If your character is in a love triangle which one would they rather pick?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
@alia Aw, I missed you. 🙁
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dekreel @gracie-j @valtmy
I’ll be around for a bit today…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too much? in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 11 months ago
@alia I think that’s fantastic! I love it! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
@alia I can’t right now, but I’ll be on a bit later today… Will you be?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
@gracie-j Laurence has a pet cat already. But out of those who don’t…Aven I think would have a dog.
Would your character rather listen to music or play an instrument?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
@gracie-j Rolo would choose to be Batman’s sidekick, as long as it means that he can stay in the big manor house and develop tech and things.
Would your character rather eat really spicy things or really bitter things?
- Load More
