National Indie Author Day!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions National Indie Author Day!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer
      • Total Posts: 243

@devastate-lasting FYI, the text on your About page disappears after the first Q&A. Your site is lovely, though! ^-^

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Singer. Worldbuilding enthusiast.

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@william-starkey I want to know why Bill reminds you of raisins. Is there a story here?

Yeah…I don’t write music too often; mostly piano compositions.

@r-m-archer
        Thanks for the heads-up. Should have that fixed.

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
        @william-starkey
          • Total Posts: 634

@devastate-lasting 🙂 Ah, yes…ugh. Bill. Weird. Strange. Not much of a story behind it; it’s more of a feeling, if you know what I mean. It’s like how some people don’t like the sound of fingernails across a chalkboard. Ugh. Weird. *cringes at the strangeness of the sounds*

Nice! I do too…but unfortunately, my piano is nowhere near me at the moment…I like dramatic and very moody pieces. What about you?

Gracie J.
          @gracie-j
            • Total Posts: 1789

@devastate-lasting I LOVE your website! How was the building process for you?

@william-starkey
            (Man, it’s gonna take some time to get used to that…) I see. My apologies. (Although I will admit you really hurt my William’s feelings. He’s been known to go by Bill/Billy at times.) So…Will? Liam? (I have an obsession with nicknames, you see…)

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting

@william-starkey I like whatever’s easy to play. Don’t have much time to practice, unfortunately, so it’s nice if I can pick it up quickly.

@gracie-j
              Ah thank you! The building was quite nice. The options were easy to understand and to place around.

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j

@devastate-lasting 😊 That’s great! It looks absolutely wonderful!

Kathleen
                @kathleenramm
                  • Total Posts: 635

I’m a bit late to the party, but I’ve just gotta say that this is a great idea @gracie-j ! Bravo to your amazing ideas.

I will definetly be checking out and reviewing as many of these works as I can.

Unfortunetly dispite finishing a few books, they have yet to be published, so yeah, nothing much to promote for me. XD Though that may not be the case next year so… I’m very much looking forward to that.

Gracie J.
                  @gracie-j

@kathleenramm Don’t worry about being late! The party’s going on until Saturday!

Ooh…you have plans for next year? Yay! Keep us posted!

Gracie J.
                    @gracie-j

@r-m-archer @william-starkey @devastate-lasting @lewilliams @e-k-seaver @hobbitchild @kathleenramm @everyone-who-showed-their-faces

Indie Author Day (this past Saturday, Nov. 7th) was a success! I just wanted to thank of y’all who shared about your books and helped to support indie authors (particularly those here on KP) this past week! Also, a big shout-out to R. M. Archer! I had the chance to interview her for my blog a few days ago, and I’m super excited to share our interview! If you haven’t read it already, check it out here: http://www.novelist056.wixsite.com/graceajohnson/post/national-indie-author-day-books-interviews-and-more.

If you would, please share this post on social media and help get R.M. out there! Thanks! 🙂

Linyang Zhang
                      @devastate-lasting

@gracie-j Glad to hear it! Thanks for organizing this, Grace!

Gracie J.
                        @gracie-j

@devastate-lasting It was my pleasure! I really enjoyed it! 😊

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >