-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Ah, yeah, Nathan is pretty interesting. No one else gets him, and everyone else finds him troublesome.
Yian would rather be a monster-truck driver. He does love his sweet rides.
Would your character rather run a food-truck or deliver food to people’s homes?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Well, here I am! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
Thank you both for the warm welcome! Ah, it’s good to meet a fellow homeschooler (and lover of cats)! I actually have two indoor cats, one of them that’s nine years old and the other one we found on our doorstep almost a year ago. I’m a super huge fan of cats (their names are Callie and Jasper), even though they can be cunning somet…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Aine would probably sell an organ. He’s really poor, anyway.
@scoutfinch180 Nathan is both, to be completely honest. He acts like he doesn’t care and goes on rampant evil sprees, but is always looking for a way out of the world because of the guilt he feels over killing his best friend.
Would your character rather be immortal or wiped…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Well, here I am! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hi there, welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! We’re all stoked to meet you! I’m Linyang, one of our…people.
Ooh, I see that our birthdays are actually quite close! I’m…a couple of years older, I think? I’m also homeschooled, and if I could drink coffee, I would. Tell me more about your cats! I’ve always wanted one. Or two. Or more.…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 10 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic Well, here I am! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
First things first, I should probably clarify that Lexi is just a nickname for the more commonly mispronounced Alexa, and secondly, I’m super happy to introduce myself to KP!
A little history lesson about myself… I’m fifteen years old (in twenty-three days) and have been writing more years than my coffee-dependent brain can remember. I’m homesch…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Pebble would choose the first, since that’s already his condition. And being hungry isn’t fun.
Would your character rather always fall asleep at inconvenient times or never be able to sleep when they want to?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 All of my characters move around constantly, so… But Evan would like to settle down some time.
Would your character rather go barefoot or wear heels for the rest of their life?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Kenneth would eat it anyway, but only discreetly and if no one else notices.
Would your character rather eat out every night or have takeout every night?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Kindle will take seasonal allergies any day. Considering she can shapeshift, being allergic to animals won’t help at all.
Would your character rather drink regular milk or almond milk?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Hathach, a rapper, would choose rap. And it would depend on how good the bagpipes were.
Would your character rather live in a room with really thin walls or be completely soundproof?
-
Lin replied to the topic What do you believe is one of the most important elements of a good story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
@kathleenramm That is an interesting expression! We have the same one in Chinese too XD
Thank you for your compliment – it means a lot to me.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh, good luck! It is good to have expectations for ourselves, even if it is a first draft.
I recently started another project too! I guess we can draft together 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Who Do You Write Like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice Ooh, that’s interesting! Joyce is known for his descriptions, I think. And King is pretty renowned. You’ve got yourself a good combination there.
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Zedek would choose the latter. He’s a good boy. Or guy. Or spirit.
Would your character rather ride a unicycle everywhere or a tricycle?
-
Lin replied to the topic What do you believe is one of the most important elements of a good story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
@kathleenramm East of Eden by John Steinbeck has some great characters. And Dickens also has many memorable characters as well.
For me, it has to have a good ending. Not a happy ending, necessarily, but a good ending. I judge a whole work based off of the ending. For the ending to Inkdeath, I was so dissatisfied with it that I hated the whole b…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Oh wait I actually have to leave for a bit XD I’ll be back later I think…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j I’m here. 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Eleven prefers the first. He is both, simultaneously. Well-known as a bad person but also very anonymous.
@gracie-j Adrian would probably choose the former, because he’s very apathetic.
Would your character rather pass through walls or fly?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Oof, I don’t write much romance…most of my characters barely have one soulmate, much less two love interests… Elizabeth would probably choose the former. She’s more focused on her work.
Would your character rather have to kiss someone to wake them up after a hundred years or be the one who is being kissed?
- Load More
