-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
Would your character rather find their true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?
Cassie & Isaac both want the money, but they end up with each other 😂 #writershavemorefun
Would your character rather be a slave or the only non-magic user in a magical world?
Would your character rather spend…[Read more]
-
Annika C. posted an update 5 years, 10 months ago
Greetings Kingdom Pen! I am new in this community and wanted to post a little intro. I am a Christian Canadian who absolutely loves writing fantasy. I have created three worlds (Irtaa Kertgo, Before, and Kiborha) and filled them with epic worldbuilding. My characters still need work, so I’d be thrilled for any tips on making them relatable and…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Thankfulness as a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Well, I’m kinda going back to the drawing board over break. I definitely struggle with committing and finishing. 😏
-
Annika C.'s profile was updated 5 years, 10 months ago
-
Annika C. replied to the topic Thankfulness as a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Thanksgiving was a while ago for me (I’m Canadian) but I believe it’s important to be grateful throughout the year, so: I am grateful for my sister, the power to use words to share a piece of myself, and for warm blankets.
-
Lin replied to the topic Thankfulness as a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j I’m really thankful for ya’ll as well. You’re all so supportive and kind, and have a great sense of humor.
Hmm…I would say I’m thankful that so far everyone in my family has been safe from Covid…as a writer I’m thankful for the story ideas that pop into my head. Without them, I’d have nothing to write about.
-
ella replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@devastate-lasting   Once a year, the sun lines up with the Giving Tree, and once a year, under it’s rustling leaves, a miracle happens. Â

-
Annika C. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I have been writing seriously for six years! Your project is so long! How do you keep track of everything?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Beyond would rather have the support of his family. Family comes first, in his mind. It would be a disgrace to the noble house of Faustus if he didn’t live up to the expectations of the oldest son.
Would your character rather have nice feet or nice hands?
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh, that’s impressive!!!!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Thankfulness as a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I’m thankful for this great writing community, too!! I’m also thankful for Thanksgiving break, which gives me time to actually write during the school year!!! 😂
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Nahum’s true love is money, so the latter.
Would your character rather be deprived of their favorite food for the rest of their life or only eat their favorite food for the rest of their life?
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I spent the whole night dreaming and woke up with something that I started immediately. Something that I’m most likely going to pants and probably stems from my inner desire to skip school and go find something beautiful in the world. It’s about a class of students that decide to skip school one summer day to go see the ocean. And strangely, a…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
That’s awesome!!
Well, I’m in the idea stage right now, still coming up with cool stuff for two different book ideas:Â fantasy, and thriller/post-apocalyptical. 😊Â The basic premises are a little challenging to come up with now, but I can try:
#1–fantasy:Â The cultures in this are based off of the ancient Viking, Roman, Eg…[Read more]
-
Annika C. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! It is on track to be done by the end of December this year, and I made some pretty big changes to improve it. I’m guessing there will still be more edits to come, but hopefully smaller ones that are faster and easier than these developmental ones I’m wading through.
What is your WIP about? How long have you been working on it?
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Welcome!! Your story sounds intriguing. 😃 Wow, 65k words! Since it’s on it’s fourth draft, do you think it’ll be finished soon?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@nova21 Alix would choose to go to Norway, she prefers cold weather.
@scoutfinch180 The Annihilator would choose to spend an hour who talks too little. He himself doesn’t talk much, either.
Would your character rather use a tablet or a phone?
-
Annika C. changed their profile picture 5 years, 10 months ago
-
Annika C. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
First time posting on here! I am completely new to this website and excited!
My WIP is lower YA fantasy about a girl named Yithmora with healing powers who loses part of her lifespan each time she uses them. Her main internal conflict is finding the balance between generosity and selfishness, over-giving and self care, while in the midst of a…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic My first sci-fi short story(sounds like a photo album, but true:) ) in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 10 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>@scoutfinch180</p>
I’m on both forums, so I knew that I would do that, haha!! 😁  Yes, I meant KP, but said SE. - Load More

Yay! 😄
Are you going to post anything on KP?
I’m not sure yet…I’m still getting used to the site. 🙂