-
Lin replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
@william-starkey Dude, I missed you. Please stay.
-
Lin replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
@william-starkey You’re alive.
-
ella replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
lol yes it’s me
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline When I posted the above I hadn’t refreshed the page yet. I’m relieved to find out I’m not the only one.
-
Lin replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm Do I have to have…finished the book?
I remember starting the Penderwick Papers…I dunno if I ever finished it. Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, I started it right after reading Oliver Twist so I really couldn’t stomach all the rich people and parties and stuff like that…
Okay, as for one I actually read all the way through, I didn’t…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Ooo, I love doing this kinda thing!! let me finish up online school and I’ll make one. 😉
-
Lin replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Ah, well, I still use it… When I started listening to music I used this app called Netease Cloud Music, which is from China, and I still use it the most often to this day. There’s no ads, though most popular songs I’m not able to listen to in this country. Then the year before last I started using Spotify, and man, was it an…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I’ll try Canva then! Thanks! Shockingly enough, I’ve never thought to make an actual collage until now, but I’ll work on it 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I have not yet made any playlists and I hate Spotify with a passion but let me see what I can whip up sometime!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
well that turned out odd…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Awesome! 😀
Here’s mine (for my superhero WIP, Ignite)
<iframe src=”https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/14BReL3Sy7bczBaX5HeCPp” width=”300″ height=”380″ frameborder=”0″ allowtransparency=”true” allow=”encrypted-media”></iframe>
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks so much, I appreciate that! 🙂 I’d love to hear more about your characters/story too!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
YESS!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve had soooooooooo many rejections (literally every single thing I’ve written and submitted for something was rejected) in the past but I’ve never thought of looking at it as it just not being the right season for it to work. So, that’s an AWESOME perspective to have!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I absolutely love your storyline for Newton and Caira! It sounds like a book I’d want on my bookshelf.
I totally agree with you about ‘hate-to-love’ romances in stories, they’re awesome. I wish I could fit it in my WIP, but I’m not sure how I’d manage it seeing as how complicated the two characters’ dynamics and…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline Coughing in old novels always meant tuberculosis. So if the character has any symptoms, that could help.
Also if he takes pills or needs injections or something you could also make someone accidentally open his bag once…and then the character can come and quickly take it away and say they’re for someone else or something. I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Woohoo, great job! *claps
I’m interested in your characters now 🙂
By the way, can I ask how you created these? What software did you use? Thanks!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@millennium Sure! I’d love to see them! I’m actually trying to make some myself… 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
YES I KNOW! I’M SO HAPPY OTHER PEOPLE LIKE IT TOO! And thank you!  *raises coffee mug to toast   Ah, the temptation to let them smoothly start having a friendship/romance is killing me, but I need to take things slow and remind myself why they dislike each other to begin with. I do appreciate the encouragement! I’ve been pumped ab…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j That’s SO COOL! *frantically thinks of things for my WIPs’ boxes*
- Load More
