-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Of course!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Girl, this story TOTALLY has potential!!! I’m not just saying that!!! Trust me on this one!!! 1K words a day is still a serious accomplishment!!!!! You should be proud at the end of the day no matter what your word count looks like!!!!! I know I’m proud of you!!!!!!!! YOU’VE GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you’re starting to get burned-out…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, if/when you ever get to beta readers if you want a wacky li’l ole gal like me to read it I’d LOVE TO!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, if you do post the short story, could you tag me too? I soooo wanna read it!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s SOOO AWESOME to hear about your WIP!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! Ooooh, thanks for telling us!! I’m TOTALLY gonna check that app out!!!!!!
Sooo, as for how WIP’s going, I started a new one about a week ago. I had joined this writing competition where teen writers were in two teams and the teams…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yes! I’m definitely having fun making these! I plan on posting a few more soon.
Your collages are amazing! I love sea-rollicking tales -
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j As you probably know by now, I a) am working on a very long fantasy project right now, and b), writing it all by hand. As you also probably know, I have a specific size of notebook I like to use, so that I can keep my word count, with one installment per notebook…
Last year I was calculating how long it would take me to finish…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Publishing Question in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Hmmm…thanks for your input! What would you define as a novella collection, and how would I query it? I’ve read somewhere that if you want to query a short story collection usually you have to have a novel out first. Should I work on my 70-80k work then and try to get that out first?
Oof…having similar content, haha…I don’t read…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 It’s been going pretty good! I’ve been keeping up with my new schedule of 5 pgs per day, and I’ll be finishing this a lot quicker than I did before.
I started my other small WIP, but haven’t got very far yet, but I did plot the whole thing! So I’m excited.
I also finished a short story during CWW! Very happy even though I cried…[Read more]
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ayeeeee! (Of course, if we weren’t in a forum setting but somewhere like Discord, you might think different XD)
-
Lin replied to the topic Publishing Question in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline I don’t know anything, but I was also thinking about this, and I think I’m gonna try to publish a 30k work before a 180k work. Hopefully someone else can provide some insight!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Yeah I’m definitely going to be researching this…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep!!!! I’m super excited about it! WHOOO!!!!!! I will absolutely do that!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godly-fantasy, @issawriter7
Y’all’s collages are GORGEOUS!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I am SO SORRY!!! I completely forgot about Keaton’s collage!!!!!! Life just got really crazy because I have to quarantine AGAIN, even though I tested negative!!! It’s pretty complicated, but yeah. SO SORRY! I will work on it today. (btw, Daisy’s other collage is so pretty 😍)
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
I agree with you WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!!!!! I read that in my literature class this year and it may be one of the worst things I’ve read… 😄 We also had to read it twice–my teacher read it out loud first, then the class took turns reading out loud. Why? I have no idea.
So yeah, glad I’m not the only one. I just don’t unde…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic A Show For Creative Entrepreneurs in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 8 months ago
Aside from writing, I love illustrating, painting and video making. So this definitely sounds interesting!
-
ella replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
It must be true!! I AM an ENFP!!! That’s all I’m getting, haha!!!!! 😂
- Load More
