-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And here is another WIP maybe…

-
Lin replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
@ugroza Ah thanks for reading! I think that I did intend to make it more on the confusing side; when my friend gave me the plot I had to read it five times before understanding it 🙂
I’m glad you enjoyed!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aight here is the collage for The Mafia of Heather Flights…

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My writing is going pretty well actually. I’m almost done with another round of edits for my main project (my superhero WIP), and I’m hoping to send it to my editor next week. So yeah after about a year of really hardcore editing on this story, I’m super excited to be in the final polishing stages. XD (plus I have a plot bunny that’s…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Awesome! I just get really excited at any mention of SFI 😀 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! How is your job going? Oh, and how’s your writing going? (because your story you’ve been talking about on your blog sounds AWESOME)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What's your biggest excuse for not writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
My biggest excuses are:
1# When I’m plagued by the infamous Writers Block and can’t think of anything for the life of me.
2# (I agree with Issabelle P.) When other things that are usually boring, start to become interesting.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m doing great! You? I feel like it’s been so long since we’ve talked. Different time zones, I guess XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice You still here? I’ll be able to be around for about 30 mins. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What's your biggest excuse for not writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
My excuses are not very smart. It’s basically like ooooh, but this blog post, movie, book, etc., is just waaaaaaay more interesting!!! So, yeah, Is, if you don’t wanna do it there’s always tomorrow. (That was basically a snippet of my mind for ya. XD)
For some strange reason my brain can’t come up with creative excuses. XD -
Lin started the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello…first off, I want to mention how I got to writing this, haha. A writer friend of mine came up with a basic plot structure and said that she didn’t want to write it but to read it. Anyway, the way she listed it confused everyone, but me, being a Christopher Nolan geek and drastically tired at the time volunteered. Anyway, here is the…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic What's your biggest excuse for not writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm “I’m tired. I have homework. I’ll do it afterward. I’m not feeling it.”
Mainly those, honestly. But if I can force myself to start, I can force myself to finish.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, this is an AMAZING GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *heart-eyes*
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s probably a good idea… 😜
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!! Â So glad you like it!! Â Ooo, is the rowboat scene a romantic scene…? 😉 Â it sounds like one… 😁
thanks!! 😉
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Incredible!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!!!! Okay, I totally will!!!!!!! <33
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So, I haven’t gotten all the details worked out yet. It’s called Heir to His Crown and is a medieval fantasy story. Prince Keenum is the rightful heir to his father’s crown, but about nine years ago his country, Cedulnia, was overthrown. Now the people are tired of the current ruler, Valdork, and are ready to take back their rightful…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Ahh thanks for your encouragement! Only downside is having to decipher all my handwriting and type it all in, but I’m not gonna think about that for now, haha.
- Load More

