-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
She’s a freshman this year i’m pretty sure
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aaaah, I don’t want to say her name on here…Â Hannah K??? 🤔
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Oh my word I also have a friend named Hannah who’s going to Liberty!! XD
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh (so sorry for stalking this conversation lol jk) I have a friend who’s going to Liberty!! Her name’s Hannah. That would be amazing if you knew her, lol! 😆 Hope you have an amazing year!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@alia Cool! What are your impressions about Liberty so far? I’ve only been there once, for my brother’s graduation, but it seems like a really nice campus.
Okay, bye for now!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@alia My feelings exactly XD
I’ll be around for a bit 🙂 How are you doing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic United as Christians in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is SO TRUE and so needed in the Christian world today. People can get so stuck on labels and being prejudice against people who believe a little different. But if we all worship the same Father, Son, & Holy Spirit then why do the other things matter so much?
Love this, @joy-caroline !
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is a great topic! I struggled a bit with just following every single tip and piece of advice I’d heard too. It took me a while to learn that I will love writing more and create better stories if I made my own creative process. I think I can say that I’ve overcome this, but I still struggle a lot with comparing myself to others/their writing…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7, @devastate-lasting
I feel you guys!! I agree with what @godlyfantasy12 said about how writing can always be a hobby. Or a side-gig. I feel confident enough to say (for all of us on KP) that writing is not something any of us should EVER give up!!!! So DON’T!!! Find a way to incorporate it into your daily life/routine. If there…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
😀 @alia suggested that and she also created the hashtag #bringthemback2021 for Zac and Jonas XD
-
ella replied to the topic United as Christians in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Great stuff!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃 I was raised in a Presbyterian (Reformed Calvinist) church, and though I agree with what they believe, but I agree with y’all in that denominations SHOULD NOT create division among Christians. I have experienced division since I moved (5-ish years ago) and we still haven’t fo…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic United as Christians in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA!!!!!!!!! THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! *heart eyes*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, yes!!!! Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ahaha thanks for your two cents. I would say that it would partially be because of myself and my expectations for myself (I had pretty much decided that this was gonna be the job route that I was gonna take since I was twelve or thirteen, before I started writing) and partially the environment I was raised in (practicality and…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic United as Christians in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Awww, girl, this was sooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for sharing these AMAZING thoughts!!! I COMPLETELY AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!!!!!!! I have been raised in a Baptist church. All of my family members from way back are Baptist. But I don’t think of myself as Baptist. I’m a Christian!!! There’s no need for those other…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, I LOVE THIS!!!! I COMPLETELY understand about listening to all the writing tips and stuff. I was recently getting kind of down ’cause my stories just didn’t always sound like my own writing voice ’cause I was letting all the advice become the sole way to write and it just wasn’t fun anymore. So when I started working on my…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Subgenres–Helpful or a Hindrance? in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@larchness Ah thank you! It’s taking a really long time but I’ll be glad to finish it one day!
-
Lin replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh…well…if we’re all pouring out some emotions here…
Sometimes I grow really sad when I think about my future, and how I’m not going to become a full-time author. It doesn’t support, yeah, yeah…
Because recently I’ve discovered how much I love writing. And when you apply for colleges they tell you to do what you love, but honestly, for…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Ahh yeah brainstorming is super fun! Good luck!
- Load More
