-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
I totally agree with you, I love nature writing and good character arcs.
-
Lin replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Probably Seong-sil. Which is nice because his best friend, Collin, is extremely punctual and would probably be very annoyed with him being late.
Who is most likely to have very very long hair?
Judas ten out of ten. His hair went down to his ankles before he cut it one day.
-
Emily and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@when-i-see-the-kingdom Ooh, nice. I’ve seen WALL-E maybe twice, three times before. It is a nice movie.
Oo, a blog! Be sure to share it if you’re comfortable with that; I’d love to see it!
Feel free to join us in our discussions around the forum!
-
Emily and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Just like…is Times New Roman 12 pt font double space with stuff on the cover good?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, that’s perfectly okay about the super cool ninja cat!! It was still the most sweetest thing I’ve read all day! Plus, I forgot to mention, that I didn’t know there was an Easter Island head emoji, either and that’s just THE COOLEST that there is one!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Awww, OH MY GOODNESS, GIRL!!!!!!!!! You’re just THE SWEETEST!!!!!!! I actually REALLY did need this encouragement today!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH LIKE A HUNDRED MILLION TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 <33 😘😘🤟 *hugs* I just don’t know what to say to all of this niceness, I’m smiling sooo hard over here right now!! THANK…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Emily replied to the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
*is trying to figure out how replies work*
@devastate-lasting Hi! Thank you!
My favorite book right now is Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur. I am about to reread the Penderwicks series. I do not like movies, but out of the ones I have seen, WALL-E is cute. *smiles* *does not know where emojis are* It is a secret right now. I am working on l…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Luca. He’s also the most likely to kill a stranger, but oh well.
Who is most likely to wear sandals with socks?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi Emily! It’s great to have you here at Kingdom Pen! What are your favorite type of stories to write?
-
Lin replied to the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@when-i-see-the-kingdom Hi Emily! Welcome to the Kingdom!
Gray and green are both really nice! I like them as well.
Do you have any favorite books or authors? Any movies? Can you tell me a bit about your WIP?
-
Emily started the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello there. My name is Emily and I am a Christian young writer. My two favorite colors (at the moment, they change every time I start a new work-in-progress) are gray and green (which is one of those reasons I do not have a profile picture yet). I am an INFJ and 2w1, if that matters to anyone. My favorite genre to read and write in middle grade,…[Read more]
-
Emily's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
I love those type of settings!
I’m a big fan of the original movie too. Dreamworks is actually making a second one, based off the series called “Spirit Untamed” and are releasing it on May 14th. -
Lin replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@quietgirl Hi there! Welcome to the Kingdom!
Your WIP sounds so interesting! I’d love to hear more about it!
I was gonna ask you some questions to get to know you better, but it appears that everyone else has already asked them! So feel free to join us in any of our discussions around the forum!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Ooh, thanks for the tip! I’ll have to check it out!
@gracie-j Yeah, I’ll definitely keep you updated on that! I’m very excited to see how everything turns out.
Also, if anyone has any advice on formatting short stories for publications, I could use some…haha…
@imwritehere1920 Ah for titles, I usually either do a single word or a…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Adrian from my short story, would be most likely to do something crazy to impress someone.
- Load More
